The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Organized Religion Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
wow, thats an incredibly high correlation
Note how US is totally in the left field though!
87-year old Senator Juan Ponce Enrile says that masturbation is abortion because it is a "matter of faith" Smile

Quote:SEN. PIA CAYETANO: “So, if a man and a woman are sleeping together as husband and wife and a man avails of the withdrawal method and ejaculates outside the vagina of a woman, that is ‘interference’ in the same way a condom would be, because the man and the woman decided not to allow the egg and the sperm to meet, is that his Honor’s position?”

SEN. JUAN PONCE ENRILE: “Well, if the man wants to satisfy himself by manipulating himself alone, if it is only for pleasure, then it interferes with the production of life. That is my belief. That is a matter of faith to me.”

[Image: 9053893.jpg]

http://urbanmeter.weebly.com/8/post/2011...rtion.html
Smile
Then we've murdered billions.
It's self genocide! Ninja
Then the kitty population must be really high. I see a lot of the little critters everywhere I go.
Killing a few a day won't hurt.

laying the smackdown on the pope!!!!
This is just sick:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-15335899

Quote:In 1971 Manoli, who was 23 at the time and not long married, gave birth to what she was told was a healthy baby boy, but he was immediately taken away for what were called routine tests.

Nine interminable hours passed. "Then, a nun, who was also a nurse, coldly informed me that my baby had died," she says.

They would not let her have her son's body, nor would they tell her when the funeral would be.

Did she not think to question the hospital staff?

"Doctors, nuns?" she says, almost in horror. "I couldn't accuse them of lying. This was Franco's Spain. A dictatorship. Even now we Spaniards tend not to question authority."

The scale of the baby trafficking was unknown until this year, when two men - Antonio Barroso and Juan Luis Moreno, childhood friends from a seaside town near Barcelona - discovered that they had been bought from a nun. Their parents weren't their real parents, and their life had been built on a lie.

Juan Luis Moreno discovered the truth when the man he had been brought to call "father" was on his deathbed.
Antonio Barroso and Juan Luis Moreno Antonio Barroso and Juan Luis Moreno took their story to the papers - and opened the floodgates

"He said, 'I bought you from a priest in Zaragoza'. He said that Antonio had been bought as well."

The pair were hurt and angry. They say they felt like two dogs that had been bought at a pet shop. An adoption lawyer they turned to for advice said he came across cases like theirs all the time.

The pair went to the press and suddenly the story was everywhere. Mothers began to come forward across Spain with disturbingly similar stories.
This is why i hate organized religion people do horrible horrible things and say "it is gods will" ,kill a couple thousand people because they happen to believe something different its ok because its "gods will and they will burn because our idea is the only right idea", beat,murder,rape black people because they are different in skin tone its ok because they are "the devils children", or just flat out hate people because they are different in race,religion,sexual orintation because they didnt say "its the will of god for being who i am" or because your local child raping priest said they are "Evil".I wounder if i say "Its the will of god to put my foot up these evil peoples ass" will it be ok? hhhhhmmm i wonder............
yeah its pretty disgusting.
[Image: FPiBm.jpg]
^omfw fucking straight

Here's a more balanced discussion (for a change Tongue). Very compelling points from both sides of the debate. Quite humorous too. One of the best I've watched. Smile

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22