The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Your room.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
So here's a thread of what our rooms look like. Show anything or describe anything in particular about it that you think is interesting.

[Image: dscn1036ew.jpg]
[Image: dscn1034y.jpg]

I did a lot of moving recently, and my room ended up looking like the pictures above. On top of the PC case are 2 AC model kits GAEA and CREST along with a couple of gashapons. On the left you see my prized Mirei-san figure which I still have, and rarely take out of her box. Below the TV is my PS3, PS2, a DVD player and a bunch of games and controllers. I rarely use the DVD player and use my PS to play vids to my TV though.

My bed is not in the picture but is in the opposite end of my room as some of you guys may have guessed.

So, anyone else? Fox had a lot of pictures of his room in the rant/rave thread and I'm curious to what other people's rooms look like. :p
Since it's already there, allow me to do a little explaining of what's in my dungeon. Not pictured are the closets on the side of the room. The place in Fort Bonifacio where i've been staying since 2005 belongs to my grandfather. My brother started studying in Manila since 2006 so we've been sharing a room, hence the double-decker bed.

[Image: roomshot06.jpg]

Along the sides of the walls are the shelves for the most of my plamo collection. Just below it i've got most of my DVD collection.

[Image: roomshot07.jpg]

[Image: roomshot08.jpg]

The section on the left is mine, the section on the right belongs to my brother.

Top three shelves house most of my paperback novels along with two SD Gundam models, a figure of Clare from Claymore and a Cybuster plamo from SRW. The bottom shelf has some hardbound novels, some magazines, a few more paperbacks and the subwoofer for my pc's speakers. There's also a HG1/100 GX Divider pictured along with a Revoltech figure of Saber. My pc occupies the desk. The CDs there are some music discs that i've been cataloguing. A 1/100 MG of Strike Freedom sits atop the CPU.

The shelf on the side houses some manga and graphic novels plus a few more paperbacks, random discs and gaming paraphernalia.

[Image: roomshot09.jpg]

The double-deck bed, a lounge chair, my guitar and the mini-fridge that the parental units gave us as a post-Christmas gift in 2007. It usually has nothing more than drinks and snacks. On top of it, there's a 1/100 HG Destiny along with some vitamins and supplements.

Oddly enough, i don't have any posters on the walls. The room's got enough junk in it as it is. Not pictured is the door, which leads to the real world (i hear it's a scary place).
Post some pics people!

I do all my painting and model building in my room since the promised "garage studio" never materialized. Hopefully in a few years I have moved out from this dump.

On the right shelf (from the top) are my ACs, Figures, Graphic Novels/Comics, DVDs and reference books. The smaller shelf holds most of my modeling tools and all Dengeki mags. Also in front of the shelves are rolls of paper, canvases, and most of the stuff that I take with me to TAFE. On the desk is the monitor, printer and dinner. The desk drawers contains toxic materials such as paint, thinners, glues etc. Further to the right is the TV and bed. Sitting on the bed is the kalat I removed from the desk prior to taking the pics.

[Image: pwnlttl1.jpg]

[Image: pwnlttl2.jpg]

Other Half
[Image: pwnlttl3.jpg]
Ei Jon I love how neat your room looks. Awesome canvas paintings too. Seriously.

I'd love to post pix of my room, but it's not in its best state right now. LOL I'm in the process of packing my stuff because we're going to renovate the place. Tongue But yeah, might as well take some pictures in the morning when the lighting's good.
Jon I think that's the longest post you've ever made. LOL

Cool room, I like the stuff you've got.
30 minutes before cleanup:
[Image: 1608651216l.jpg]

30 minutes after cleanup:
[Image: 1608651216l.jpg]

This would do for now, camperson's not here right now.
Posters change a room a lot.
The broom... it does nothing!
Fox, I have a question. How does one climb up your top bunk? :p
umm... You can start by buying him a drink....?LOL
Well, there used to be a ladder for it but it kinda got in the way of the fridge so i tossed it out. My brother uses the lower bunk and i use the top one. Nowadays, i just use plain old muscle power to pull myself up.

If i'm way too tired or tanked to get up there, i just crash on the lounge chair or in the sala.
@ Fox -- Hmm... I take it you've never fallen off or hit your head up the ceiling of your room? Happy I kinda have that problem with bunk beds.

J.E_Magog's room layout. Really simple, but I'm scared of putting an HD TV near the end of the bed. I'm a kicker and a twitcher while I sleep...LOL

@ J.E_MAgog -- is that an air compressor? Do you use that for painting your models? :3
(09-18-2009, 01:30 PM)Trace-02 Wrote: [ -> ]@ Fox -- Hmm... I take it you've never fallen off or hit your head up the ceiling of your room? Happy I kinda have that problem with bunk beds.

J.E_Magog's room layout. Really simple, but I'm scared of putting an HD TV near the end of the bed. I'm a kicker and a twitcher while I sleep...LOL

@ J.E_MAgog -- is that an air compressor? Do you use that for painting your models? :3

Well, there are rails on the side, plus i don't really move much when i'm asleep. Also, the ceiling's high enough that i can sit up and still have a lotta space above me.

When i was younger, i used to have these glow-in-the-dark stars on the ceiling of my old bedroom. I only took them down when i realized they had the annoying effect of startling me whenever i suddenly woke up in the middle of the night. Big grin
Is serene addicted to yellow?

(09-18-2009, 01:30 PM)Trace-02 Wrote: [ -> ]@ J.E_MAgog -- is that an air compressor? Do you use that for painting your models? :3

You mean that thing hanging on the left side of the desk? That's just a drill with an extension LOL
Yellow is a happy color.
@ Fox -- Ah. More headroom! But I LOL because I also used to have bright, glow-in-the dark stuff stuck to the ceiling of my small room too... But mine were Dolphins, Dinosaurs, and Batman insignias. LOL

@J.E_Magog -- Dang, my eyes really phailed me that time. Imagine, trying to spray paint on your kits with a drill. LOL

Yellow is the color of pizza delivery!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9