The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Your room.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hm. The Miku room lacks Miku figures Ninja

It's very well thought out though; a bit on space maximization emphasis.
@ Pinkitteee

Shelf looks like mine too...xept not as...filled.

...I rarely even use my room for anything actually <_< (I'm rarely there ahaha)
(09-26-2010, 09:17 AM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]@ Pinkitteee

Shelf looks like mine too...xept not as...filled.

...I rarely even use my room for anything actually <_< (I'm rarely there ahaha)

I'm planning to buy a new shelf, 'bcause the old one has many sratches and it's so high that when I draw or clay on it, my shoulders always feel stiff after, LOL wai u dont use your room? xD
Well...The Wifi doesn't reach, my bros took my TV, my bed's hard enough to bounce a coin off of (though I still sleep there ._. ) and before I got my pet cat...my room was a roach-nest X___X

Oh and my aircon's broken...it's stuck at 16 degrees C.
my old room was a roach nest too..! and is full of dust that when I clean it reguraly, It will just be back in a couple of days LOL I hope to live a new life (roach free) on my new room xD..
*sneaks away from all the talk*
I'm going back to the old room so I can go solo and no one will bother me, ever.

The thing is, I'll have to take out everything first. Naging tambakan kasi ng gamit. :/

[Image: BLARGARG.png]

Then I could get the messy stuff from my current room and put it there. Bed's outside already (No, I won't use that mattress in the room I'm going to move into).

[Image: IMG_1829.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1822.jpg]

EDIT: Actually, scratch that. I'm moving back to my room instead. My dad told me that I'll have to remove some of his stuff though (lazy jackass).

Hello borken chair.
[Image: IMG_1830.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1831.jpg]

I'm lovin' that wallpaper LOL
My room.

[Image: room1-1.jpg]

[Image: room2-1.jpg]

[Image: room3-1.jpg]

[Image: room4-1.jpg]

[Image: room5-1.jpg]
I like it! Just wondering though, you play the instrument at the 3rd picture? (had to ask because I have a classmate who never plays musical instruments, but has one in his room) LOL
wow quite an improvement from the last time i saw it. And you've got more toys than me Sad
I dunno about Goat's room, I prefer the messier one.
^ I'm thinking of just moving to the old room instead. Good thing my old man told me to just move the stuff tomorrow. Forget about my grandmother's room being beside this one.

Was thinking to have the old room repainted though, but it's going to cost me (not to mention it's wood, so I might have to add wallpapers blarg). And no, they don't want to help me with the future expenses. RAGEFUCKSMASHTHROW
(08-22-2011, 06:16 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]I like it! Just wondering though, you play the instrument at the 3rd picture? (had to ask because I have a classmate who never plays musical instruments, but has one in his room) LOL

Yeah, I play keyboards!

Thanks, JE! Napagpilian na nga yang naka display. I've always been really careful with them cuz I felt really bad whenever one of them broke. Sad
Definitely loving the cloudish colors in the new room. Beautiful improvement over the old one.
i think i saw some BL manga on nix's room
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9