The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Your room.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yes Trace. That's right... Happy Tummy.
We're going to have our house of around 20 years renovated so I've slowly been packing my stuff into boxes. Obviously, my room isn't in the most picture-perfect state right now, but I'll show you all anyway.

(Images aren't resized, and taken with my phone cam under sorta low lighting. Our other digital camera broke.)

My bed. I do pretty much everything on it, hahaha. As you can see, I have a clear view of my neighbor's house (if i have the blinds up, which is almost never), which we suspect is being used as a boarding house for Koreans studying here. Directly facing my window is a window of a bedroom in the said house. Teenage korean girls used to stay there and even changed clothes there with no blinds or curtains Ninja Never saw it myself though. My mom just told me.
[Image: room1.jpg]

TV, huge mirror, display cabinet, lots of toys. The top shelf of the display cabinet is empty because I already boxed up the scale models that used to be there.
[Image: room2.jpg]

Closer view of what's still on the display cabinet.
[Image: room7.jpg]

Boxes of what I've packed so far and a couch that I never sit on. The rack at the top of the pic, with the blue box and sprayer used to display a truckload of stuffed toys and plushies. See the biggest box? They're in that.
[Image: room3.jpg]

Plastic drawers filled with papers, bookshelf/desk and my closet.
[Image: room4.jpg]

Closer view of that bookshelf/desk. Figurines, LEGOs, and yes that's an enormous LEGO Snoopy and Woodstock.
[Image: room6.jpg]

Other end, with my dresser and another display cabinet.
[Image: room5.jpg]

Close-up of the other display cabinet.
[Image: room8.jpg]

Aaaaaand
[Image: room9.jpg]

My sneaker collection. I absolutely love sneakers. Happy
IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS?!

Kim possible action figure.. >.<

still can't post a pic of my room.. since.. it's under construction (I just wish it get's extended.. my stuff can't fit inside.. XD)

BTW.. where can I buy a carpet like the ones used in japan? aaaand.. a fuuton.. XD
If you're looking for the straw mats that they use in Japanese homes, well I don't think you can find them in retail. They're usually custom-fitted into homes. I do know that there are straw mats in Daiso/Japan Home/88-peso stores though! They're about as big as your average banig. They have that ricey stink to them when they're new, and they're a bitch too clean. But after a few days or even weeks, that same stinky smell isn't so stinky anymore and it actually helps make a room feel more homey.

Futon? Just put your mattress on the floor.

Yes, that's a Kim Possible figurine.
if it does stink.. I think imma go back using carpets..

I just don't know about mattresses.. they're just too thick.. I'll try thick sheets of blankets.. XD
Mabuti pa si nix, maingat sa gamit. Buhay pa ang mga lego nya.
I'm having trouble loading most of the pics, mabagal internet ko.
I think I should take shots of my kicks, too. Smile

Sometime before I die from this project.
Nah, you'll get through that, boss. Remember - that which doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Nice pics, Nix! Smile

On a side note, it looks like most of RR member's rooms share a lot of things in common.
Geniuses are said to be very disorganized. Well, not that my room is messy...
My room set up..
[Image: rum1.jpg]
All console/PC conected to LCD/Internet thru wires/cables
[Image: rum2.jpg]
wireless controllers/keyboard/mouse

Just finished moding my PC, yay!Shades
[Image: pc1.jpg]
Full lit..
[Image: pc2.jpg]
Nothing says kick ass better than a decepticon symbol..
[Image: pc3.jpg]
Belly of the beast..
Now that is one rig i hope to build for myself in the near future. Nice setup man. Salute
I envy all your technological prowesses.
Like I said. We're renovating our house. You've seen my room from the previous pictures. Any idea on how to rearrange it? Like maybe how to efficiently display my toys, a nice shoe rack, etc. My room's sort of a rectangle.
Do you still want your bed to face the window? LOL
Yes. So I can peep at naked Korean teenagers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9