The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Your room.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
uggh, you really did post that pic
(10-25-2011, 11:58 AM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]Our very messy room. Just thought of posting pics now because my display shelf finally came in.

[Image: DSC00587.jpg]

NiX Edit: NSFW
the wonders of editing
[Image: tumblr_ltm507uSyQ1qeppj3.jpg]
lo didn't notice goat's post of his room till now and yeah I remember that room ... damn its looks a lot more decent now that wat I remember LOL

@ andrew scandal pic - ... o_O
(10-26-2011, 02:50 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: [ -> ]the wonders of editing

Tangina.Facepalm
cool thread.

from your friend across the pond, here is mine.
moved recently, and have finished settling into my new place. still working on making it more interesting though.
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc159...0_0001.jpg
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc159...0_0002.jpg
Nice collection of things! Is that an attic? =D
yeah, got a place with my cousin.
the attic is mine, the floor under it is his(roughly the same size)
(09-22-2009, 10:38 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]On a side note, it looks like most of RR member's rooms share a lot of things in common.

It still holds true even now. Nice place you got there, Deemer. Tongue
Dear lord I totally forgot what was waiting for me when I scrolled further up >_<

btw I realized our attic was unlivable. Only insulation and pigeon poop. Our old house in ph used to have a large attic it was never completed due to the lahar.
(10-26-2011, 02:50 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2011, 11:58 AM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]Our very messy room. Just thought of posting pics now because my display shelf finally came in.

[Image: DSC00587.jpg]

NiX Edit: NSFW
the wonders of editing
[Image: tumblr_ltm507uSyQ1qeppj3.jpg]

I was told to come here and have a look. Now I get whats up.. Can someone hand me a brain bleach please?
I hadn't bought a new Gundam kit in a good while, but when they released the MG version of Heavyarms Ver ka(my fav ver of my fav mech of all time) I just couldn't help myself.
just finished putting it together, the old HG Heavyarms custom just cant compare in quality to the new kit.
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc159...0_1162.jpg
Nice model kit, man. We do have a section for that kind of thing actually. Care to share your thoughts about it there? Tongue
Room extension's almost done. Yeah, still part of my room despite how it looks like some sort of living room instead.

[Image: IMG_5059.jpg]

Other half of the room is an empty void. I'll transfer the PC and PS3 there at a later time. Preferably when it's 100% done (there's even an out-of-place lantern inside; it used to be an exterior lamp, which we'll have to remove later on). The space between the left pillar and the wall (where the trash can is) will be converted to a bookshelf too. >__<

I'll have to do an overhaul of the other old room too. That means changing the tiles/wood and wallpaper with the same thing as this one.

Oh, and more furniture, and taking off the temporary ones. Goodbye money. ;_;
Incomplete pillar is incomplete.
Damn. Serious upgrade, Bert. We ought to visit. The place is asking for it. I vote Bert's house as ACV PACT venue.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9