The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Your room.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(10-16-2009, 11:17 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. So I can peep at naked Korean teenagers.

Ladies and gentlemen, Nix at his creepiest.
(09-21-2009, 08:03 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]My bed. I do pretty much everything on it, hahaha. As you can see, I have a clear view of my neighbor's house (if i have the blinds up, which is almost never), which we suspect is being used as a boarding house for Koreans studying here. Directly facing my window is a window of a bedroom in the said house. Teenage korean girls used to stay there and even changed clothes there with no blinds or curtains Ninja Never saw it myself though. My mom just told me.
[Image: room1.jpg]

I think everyone just looked at the pictures and ignored the accompanying text. Hahah.
I just added my second venetian blind. What a late upgrade for someone who's leaving.

Plus, I think the room I'm staying in is cursed. Anyone who stays there alone gets to leave home for work and stays where they get to after a year of using it.
It happened to my father, my uncle, now me, and 2 decades ago my aunt. I'll make sure to double lock the door when I leave.
Hey RR.

So we're having our house renovated. That goes for my room too.

Any ideas for a new layout? Good color for the walls/floors? Some funky bookshelf ideas? Anything you can suggest.

Edit: LOL, forgot I already asked this.

Anyway, the new room will be more square. Will try to use as much of the old furniture.
A nice BONG.
Maybe in the distant future.
You said anything. =D
Use a single size bed to create some room then add a two seater couch.
Disclaimer: I don't really like wood-colored furniture. There's something about it that drains my energy (the fact that it's colored brown, not the fact that it's made of wood). If you have the budget for it, try changing to a minimal color palette of black and white.

I love these concept minimal rooms. See if you can get inspiration from them. Note mainly the lesser amount of the color brown. LOL

[Image: 88599902.jpg]

[Image: 75105113.jpg]

[Image: 16876325.jpg]
Now that's what I'm talking about. I love the shelves on the second pic. Happy

[Image: TetrisShelvesNEW2.jpg]

That works too. :d
For Jake.

[Image: Blue-kids-bedroom-interior-design-ideas.jpg]

can I post my room.. LOL

... typical girl's room with plain hobby materials... LOL

[Image: Image267.jpg]

some close ups:

[Image: Image271.jpg]

[Image: Image270.jpg]

my bed..

[Image: Image269.jpg]

and mom's bed

[Image: Image268.jpg]

and we just moved in this new apt, my things are inside that 2 boxes beside the bed and the plastic bag on the bottom of the laptop. LOL

the bathroom is on the right side of the boxes and the door downstairs is on the left side of the pc.

I don't use my pc because I'm lazy to set things up.. =_= and I always sleep on the foam because I cant sleep when I'm on the comfortable bed.. LOL wtf

btw. here's my previous room before we moved in to our new home:

[Image: 13067_1133941708728_1232855155_30308418_4192369_n.jpg]
Still quite messy. Need a hand? LOL
@ shin.. YES I NEED A HAND,LOTS OF 'EM!

[Image: 13067_1133941708728_1232855155_30308418_4192369_n.jpg]

the magical bed where I kept shin (hidden) is on the left side :3
(09-25-2010, 12:39 AM)Pinkitteee Wrote: [ -> ]the magical bed where I kept shin (hidden) is on the left side :3

Uuuyyy... adventures. LOL

Nix, that room's not bad at all. Smile
Yeah, I found the picture cuz I've been looking for room color schemes and I liked that one, only to realize later that it looked like a Miku Hatsune theme. I wanted some kind of teal/light blue stripes for my walls but our wallpaper supplier didn't have anything like that so I had to opt for something much more dull. =/ Oh well.

(09-25-2010, 12:39 AM)Pinkitteee Wrote: [ -> ]the magical bed where I kept shin (hidden) is on the left side :3

What kind of magic happened here? =P
(09-25-2010, 12:44 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I found the picture cuz I've been looking for room color schemes and I liked that one, only to realize later that it looked like a Miku Hatsune theme. I wanted some kind of teal/light blue stripes for my walls but our wallpaper supplier didn't have anything like that so I had to opt for something much more dull. =/ Oh well.

What kind of magic happened here? =P

nothing much, that's where I hide the foods and...shin LOL

post here! post here! teh new wallpaper.. xDDD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9