The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Naruto Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I wanted to give the bastard the benefit of the doubt at the time ... this was the last straw >=(

anyway that means another +30 chapters I guess if they decide to "deal" with it or they may just say a few sentences about it being used as something and wat not.

anyway I think I can guess Naruto's ending: naruto getting nominated as the next Hokage but someone pointing a long forgotten fact... Naruto's gotta finish his Chuunin exams LOL
Hahaha I hope we don't get a corny ending like that. LOL

In the past, they always showed Sasuke as having powerful techniques but with limited chakra, as a contrast to Naruto's crappy techniques and near-limitless chakra. But now, it's like, out of nowhere his reserves suddenly got super upgraded!

Let's recap everything he's done in the past 2-3 chapters: (off the top of my head)

1x chidori blade on the samurai
1x tsukuyomi on the raikage's aide
1x chidori on raikage
1x amaterasu that missed, hit a samurai
2x amaterasu/susano shield
1x susano w/o sword and shield

I'm sure he used a few more techs that I forgot about.

Point is, even Naruto in sage mode has defined limits, like how he can only use rasenshuriken an x number of times before running out. Sasuke seems to just keep going depending on how Kishi wants to drive a particular fight. -_-
so that's his REAL bloodline limit: writer dictated chakra level.
SASUGAY!! <-- LOL

as far as I know.. you can only summon susano once..

aaaand.. as sasugay is not as strong as itachi (yet).. maybe the crappy "power of darkness" pushes him to the limit.. allowing him to release great amounts of crappy dark chakra...

I want to see naruto kick susano's arse!! XD

ninja thread = spoilers... Ninja

about the half of demon fox
where's the half of the demon fox? don't tell me that tobi shit is gonna give sasugay the other half?

about gaara's powers
the one tailed beast is removed from him.. right? so how come he can still use sand?

raikage's arm
I think it's possible.. just think of how they used to treat the hole in neji's body when they chased sasugay.. and.. the raikage wouldn't throw away his arm just for that.. XD

abt susano
SUSANO IS SO GAY!! it's just an oversized SKELETON!! skeletons always get pwnd every game every anime.. whatever!!
it's stated that the ability to control sand is gaara's ability, not something shukaku gave him.
The other half of the 9 tailed fox got sealed away for good by the Death God I think. I forget where they said it, though...sorry.

Minato did invent the Death God sealing jutsu though, so it makes some degree of sense.

Yeah...it's not that I hate Sasuke. It's that I really hate the author.
when you mentioned god of death my mind made a crossover to bleach for some weird reason :/
O_O

It's official.

Sasuke has unlimited chakra.

Lousy chapter.
let me guess because the sharingan can distort time and space that guy can replenish his chakra by bypassing all set rules whatever... if I didn't hate him already I sure will by this point WHERE IS THE FUCKING HERO!
I actually liked the sharingan since this anime/manga started, but only if itachi/kakashi were the ones using it. because with them, the limits of its power were defined and SET to a certain limit. but thanks to kishimoto's gayness for sasugay, it seems he has no particular limits.
I'll be reading up the latest chapters, I stopped reading at the point where sasugay and Raikage started fighting it out.

AFAIK, the sand in the creepy peanut-shaped bottle isn't part of power from shuukaku. I think it was from his mother/turned to protective sand-something. o_o
Or maybe it's another goddamn bloodline limit. Everyone has a freaking bloodline limit. What is this, the X-Men?
That mizukage is kinda hot though. I dunno how I feel about her tossing acid or lava w/e that is all over the place. That tells me she is a slob.
Haha yeah pretty hot indeed. I wonder what's hiding under that hair though. Maybe it's another sharingan! LOL

Sasuke sure is a dick of a teammate. Just leaving them all there to die.

Next thing we know, Sasuke will kill Danzo, take his sharingan, and then we'll have a Sasuke with EMS! Yay oh yay!
Yeah a sharingan she stole from a female Uchiha probably. Man that's depressing.

I wish Naruto would just crash the party and that the one that talked to Madara was just a bunch of clones he left behind to throw everyone off. This kage summit thing has been pretty darn boring.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12