The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Naruto Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
damn it!! Kisame got pwned by the double clothesline!! DAMN IT!! Jason
I was also expecting kisame to win.. or at least killer bee to escape.. but the stupid raikage came to the rescue..

all it took was a double clothesline and the match was over..
the match ended.. in.. like.. 7 minutes? WTF!?
It's possible that he's still alive. Depends on how Kishi feels like tripping. Kisame might have been able to complete that clone jutsu.
Interesting new chapter.

Especially the ending. I don't know whether I should have went "whoa" or just facepalmed after seeing the last page of this week's chapter. It's already on mangahut and mangastream.
damnit, outside of itachi and kakashi, the sharingan thing is really getting out of hand.

also, wouldn't that give danzo insane chakra drain?!
and there I was thinking Danzo's arm would look cool ... the author's in love with Sasuke ... so sad TT
He probably even has sharingans in place of his testicles. Bitch.

What the hell do you do with that many Sharigans. 2 of them already seem to do EVERYTHING. What the heck do you need, what, 10, for?
(12-11-2009, 03:55 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]What the hell do you do with that many Sharigans. 2 of them already seem to do EVERYTHING. What the heck do you need, what, 10, for?

Probably, 10 TIMES OF EVERYTHING~ :LOL:
and it makes his arm color red.. making it 3 times stronger..

anywaaay~

arm w/ sharingans... I wanna poke em.. and see if it blinks.. XD
Samehada's still alive, right? CHOP IT OFF WITH SAMEHADA!

I'm still wondering why Samehada had that change of heart in Kisame's last battle. Or if anyone else will ever wield it, for that matter.
(12-13-2009, 12:22 AM)azuriel07 Wrote: [ -> ]and it makes his arm color red.. making it 3 times stronger..

no! the red ones go faster!
so... they will... like... spin? LOL now that's something I wan't to see... they'll look like exhaust fans from a pc.. XD
Yep.. Sasuke is gay.. He just pwned Karin together with Danzo..
Karin's role wasn't that much.. Same goes for the other 2 followers of Sasugay..
getting fed up with all this freaking sharingan crap!!! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!
So is Danzo finally dead? I freakin' hope so, cuz he's one of the most annoying characters in this manga, next to Sasuke.

What was that technique that Sasuke used? An extendable Chidori?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12