The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Naruto Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Im guessing that's stolen from Madara

I still like the Rinnengan more compared to the Sharingan but the problem was only pain had it so it wasn't fully explored I wish more Rinnengan users appear.
@ sharingan: yeah and so now I wish pain should have given his eyes to naruto that would help a lot with the sage techniques

@ Zetsu: nope his probably going to do some talking himself ... then escape besides that's only half of him but yeah thankfully the (apparently fake/manipulated) political nonesense is at an end.
BUMP

new episode out and all hell seems to be braking loose?

sasuke's first fight with a kage which is the raikage
madara's using his mind games on naruto this time around
I miss when he acted like tobi oh well XP
new chapter is out and its nice and gave some revelations.

damn I think there's a chance the Raikage will die in this fight but I dont think that would happen with the others

anyway way madara said made me think rinnengan + sage mode + kyuubi LOL little to farfetched yes but who knows but if ever they do that you gotta wonder who would Naruto face to need that power.

but I know feel one things has a high chance of happening Killer bee and Naruto would at some time in the future have a training session.
I want Raikage to pound Sasuke to the ground. Permanently. -_-
TURN PUNCH THA NIGGA. BIKE MONEY!

Can't help it, yung fighting style nya kasi brute eh LOL
Yeah here's hoping the Raikage kills Sasuke. It's not happening of course but I'd enjoy it. I just want to see Naruto fight some more. I'm tired of watching Sasuke fight.
lol he barely fought and your tired already but yeah I really want to see more of the sage mode myself.
It's actually cool that he never got the bumpy nose Jiraiya had. He's more like a frog than a toad. Ribbit.
Yeah, I read Naruto FOR Naruto. Not for all these goddamn Uchihas. Sharingan this, Sharingan that, emo this emo that. It's so freaking annoying...

...but I still keep reading. LOL

But seriously, I hope Raikage beats the crap out of Sasuke.
I like the new characters though, like Juugo and Karin. Bite bite bite! Domo
(09-05-2009, 04:53 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]lol he barely fought and your tired already but yeah I really want to see more of the sage mode myself.

Barely fought? Sasuke fought Deidara, than Itachi, than Killer Bee, and then the Raikage.

During that period Naruto fought Pain...and kind of Kakuzu.
Hey, don't forget that we also watched Naruto helplessly get beaten into a pulp by one of Killer Bee's subordinates. LOL
(09-09-2009, 01:37 AM)Penguin Deus Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2009, 04:53 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]lol he barely fought and your tired already but yeah I really want to see more of the sage mode myself.

Barely fought? Sasuke fought Deidara, than Itachi, than Killer Bee, and then the Raikage.

During that period Naruto fought Pain...and kind of Kakuzu.

oooh yeah those fights now I totally agree with you LOL
(Naruto 463 Spoilers)

I really love the Raikage! He's just so kakoi going super saiyan mode on Sasuke's ass. Happy He really ought to teach that emo kid a lesson. I wonder what'll happen with the black flames though. Maybe they'll be put out if Sasuke get knocked out cold? LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12