The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Naruto Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(NiX: Naruto 463 spoilers)

Killerbee Clotheslining Sasuke is still the best

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/413/10-11/

Raikage's arm will probably be cut off, but knowing the world of Naruto. his arm might get replaced the same way as Danzo
Raikage for the win! and now I have a feeling Naruto's gonna get his chance to flex his muscles XD
damn.. Raikage's killer move.. FOR THE WIN! XD

@Ardjin.. I wish he would.. XD
Whut, you mean you guys want Sasuke bitch to win? -_-
no.. I want the 8 tails to be the Raikage.. XP

kyuubis for kages!! XD

why are we using spoilers? Ninja
the comic is taking too long, all i wanted to happen is for Shikamaru to end up with Temari

soooo fucking looong....... Bejesus Christ
im dying of anticipation

lol at my interest at romantic crap

we are using spoilers because we are discussing ninjas in a ninja thread. amrite?
I just want to see Naruto do some fighting again. He's been so awesome ever since the battle with Pain! Except for getting beat up by the one chick...that was kinda lame but whatever. I sorta understood his point, especially considering he can regen from anything now.
(09-12-2009, 01:57 AM)iraya-sama Wrote: [ -> ]the comic is taking too long, all i wanted to happen is for Shikamaru to end up with Temari

+10

Sasuke. ._. He could be cool and all, but all that emo shit's too much.
Yeah, Kishimoto has already emphasized enough that it's gonna be Naruto fighting Sasuke in the end. There's no more need to build this point up. -_- Just freaking do it already and get things over with! It's definitely taking too long. And like PD, I just wanna see Naruto fight and NOT fail like he always used to.

I wonder if anyone's ever bothered to count, but I wouldn't be surprised if there have actually been more chapters dedicated to Sasuke than to the titular character. -_-
Yeah, it sorta bugs me that the Naruto we saw during the Pain fight was the first time we saw him be a true badass from beginning to end but he hasn't had a fight since. He had two moments that reminded us that he's a new guy when it comes to his skills...but I'd like fights too. Or at least more of him, but not the him that's crying over Sasuke all the time.

I didn't mind Sasuke but the part 2 one...especially during/after the Orochimaru fight just really got on my nerves. He's gotten worse since, too.
Latest chapter got released early.

I used to think of Gaara as one of the coolest characters in this manga. But now, after saving Sasuke from Raikage's literal POUNDING, I just don't know what to think. -_- And Kishimoto's obvious bias towards Sharingan powers is just SO annoying. Make a balanced manga, for fuck's sake.

Interesting though that Gaara still seems to have all of his previous powers considering that he no longer has his tailed beasts. Shouldn't he have been weakened since then?

I'll keep reading this manga hoping that Naruto will lay the smack down on Sasuke in the end. But we all know that won't happen... Sasuke bitch will see the light and revert to goodness and all that shit thanks to Naruto. But still, I'm hoping.
i think he did weaken, Nix...he's not that "i-cant-be-hurt-by-lulz-uber-defense-mode" anymore. He gets cuts and shiz and stuff happen to him now. Dati he haven't even bled yet before his battle with Rocklee (but im not too sure thou)
But remember that even back then, he pretty much had full utilization of his tailed-beast powers while only fighting gennins.

Nowadays he's fighting kage-level ninjas. Of course he won't look as uber anymore.

I'm just wondering why his automatic sand shield still works. I thought that was a function of the Shukaku.

Sasuke's also showing a larger chakra reserve than he used to. He SHOULD run out soon though. And I hope he goes blind soon.

EDIT: Oh and Raikage's as awesome as ever. Either he'll have an arm grafted or he'll place a blade there or something.

EDIT 2: Is Raikage's arm regenerating? http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/464/06/ --> cut is clearly near the elbow. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/464/13/ --> top right panel. Only his hand is missing, cut from the wrist.
Hey good catch...more of his arm is present, huh? How weird. I love how bad all these shinobi make Sakura look.

I'm a top class sensor, medic, and genjutsu user! Oh, what's that, you hit things really hard? That's nice. I think your buddy that Uzumaki kid can throw rhinos or something. Is your power sorta like that? No? Oh well, at least you're not getting thrown away like that one hyuuga girl.

Glare

BTW, to me it looks like Gaara is as strong as ever. See what a difference a good night's sleep makes?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12