The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PACT 4 - Let's go RAVENS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Due to some horrendous reshuffling at my office, it appears that I will not be able to participate for next, next week's PACT.

The worse news is that my brother and HayWire may not be able to make it either due to this.
Twin-Skies Wrote:Due to some horrendous reshuffling at my office, it appears that I will not be able to participate for next, next week's PACT.

The worse news is that my brother and HayWire may not be able to make it either due to this.

Regardless, you guys are welcome to come really early or really late, as usual. Hopefully you'll be able to find a way to get here.
Moonlight_Raven Wrote:guys... i've requested a day-off on june 7... so i can come, i hope so... (God, please allow me...)

put me on the tentative list...

=^.^=

you will come day-off or not Jason
atdsutm Wrote:
Moonlight_Raven Wrote:guys... i've requested a day-off on june 7... so i can come, i hope so... (God, please allow me...)

put me on the tentative list...

=^.^=

you will come day-off or not Jason

my superiors at UMC have granted my day-off request on June 7, which means... I can go! LOL

I just hope that I can go there with Ethermaster or Beastkiller.

=^.^=
Moonlight_Raven Wrote:my superiors at UMC have granted my day-off request on June 7, which means... I can go! LOL

Great! We'll finally get to meet you, which had it quite a long time coming.

Be sure to prepare your ACs according to the rules, we can't really waste much time in setting things up before playing. Oh and even though this is your first time to come to an RR meet (and at PACT no less), bring your A game. Big grin

We'll look forward to seeing Eli and Dave there as well.
regardless of what happens in your life, you guyz have to come, right?

Jason
ardjin Wrote:ne mix!ima home this coming june 4,im going too after my enrollment!! and ive been playin alot of ac4/acfa,i dont know if i can still play good on LR.. im not playin, is it ok if i just watch you guy's play?

It's ok to watch, as long there are people around. But we'll appreciate it more if you play, that's for sure. Btw, How about showing us ACFA if there's time?
My Off's approved and I got myself a reservation for tomorrow to tune my AC's.

Hide Feed! Hide!

And that reminds me... Any caves for rent, got go stash myself somewhere...
1st post updated.

So far only 7 people have confirmed to be attending. Its less than a week from now, please try to confirm your attendance ASAP.
I just checked the the first post...

A possibility of 28 attendants?!
This one's gonna be big if ever.

Everybody, BRING FOOD!!!

This time, I really will bring ice cream.
I hope I still find some double dutch...
Added myself to the confirmed list.
Got permission to start this at 10am, so I'll pick up people from the gas station near the MRT at 10AM, 11AM, and later at 2PM. What we can do is get the people to gather and have some free-play and then start the main event at 12 or 1pm.

We also need more PS2s and an extra TV if anyone can bring one. Please bring controllers as well and be sure to label them with your name together with your memory card. So far, 2PS2s and 2 TVs are present.

And yes, food and drinks if you guys can. Tongue
The people from the tentative list should start confirming too. We need a run down of the numbers. Too few people, and we'll end up with another meet, unless we're willing to settle for a 8-or-so-players for the tourney. Tongue
As of now, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it in time for the tourney. If I'm not there yet, go on ahead without me. I'll definitely be there in the afternoon or the evening though!
sana sumama kuya ko sa tourney,Unsure

para makita ko siyang mapahiya Angel
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11