The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PACT 4 - Let's go RAVENS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
maitreya Wrote:I suppose we aren't modifying any more rules for this PACT? We haven't started the discussions, and we're all busy so we don't really have much time.

Let's keep things the way they are for the time being. It's too confusing to discuss these now with only a couple of weeks left, and with people only being able to log in once in a while or so.
huh??? can anyone tell me when will pact4 really be held? can i join?
azuriel june 7 ... I don't think its been changed yet

and put me on the tentative list
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Alright, got permission to hold this on June 7, 2008 Saturday at Sforza's residence. We can start as early as 1 or 2 pm, but if Sforza's going to be available before lunch time around 10 or 11 am, then we can prolly start at those times respectively.

For your convenience.

Reminders:

Read the rules of PACT 4 as seen on the 1st post of this thread.

Pick up times in Shell Buendia, near the MRT station: 10AM and 2PM.

Bring own controller and memory card if possible.

Bring money just in case of emergency (for food and transportation as well).

Bring food, as much as possible to share for people.

If you can bring extra PS2s or TVs, that would help us save time with people finalizing designs or for freeplay.

If if its your first time going, let me or Sforza know and leave us your mobile number so we can keep in touch during the day in case something goes wrong.

Bring a PSP or other games if you want to.

We'll show Vexeel this time around (hopefully we do :p)

*First post has been edited with updated info*
the prize is curry?
Yes, prize is still curry roux. Please refer to this thread for help in cooking. :p Still dunno how many boxes though.
azuriel07 Wrote:huh??? can anyone tell me when will pact4 really be held? can i join?

All the rules, date, and other info are in the first page. Also check the regulations for LR thread for other LR specific regulations.

And why not introduce yourself first in the introductions thread so everyone would get to know you before you show up in PACT? Big grin
guys... i've requested a day-off on june 7... so i can come, i hope so... (God, please allow me...)

put me on the tentative list...

=^.^=
Awesome. I better make myself available for June 7 then.
Moonlight_Raven Wrote:guys... i've requested a day-off on june 7... so i can come, i hope so... (God, please allow me...)

Great! So we can finally meet you in person haha.
Moonlight_Raven Wrote:guys... i've requested a day-off on june 7... so i can come, i hope so... (God, please allow me...)

put me on the tentative list...

=^.^=

Yup, hope you can come so you can play everybody one time at least!

Someone should text the berserker nurse too, so that he can have a fight with beastkiller. Beastkiller vs Berserker ftW xD
hmm... i already got sforza and lord leppermans permission... i'd be going with grimweld and zantblade... so... should the each of us bring
our own controllers and mem cards... how about games? what games
should we bring??

Number edited out for your protection. - Grim
Remove your number from plain view, PM it to us.
This is for your own protection.
Everything you need to know is at the 1st post of this thread and at the front page. Now I really hope I can go.
Ewan ko lang, everything else I've been working on is eating up my time. I also rarely go online these days.

Gaming ban. psh. I'll try to come if I can, but I'm pretty sure I won't be playing. Wala namang kawalan eh.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11