The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PACT 4 - Let's go RAVENS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
A suggestion:

Since we're moving PACT4 to June, why not review our regulations again? We had some issues left meant to be resolved after PACT4 since it was too close, but now that its been moved for a month, maybe we can resume discussions then implement the changes (if there will be) before PACT4. This saturday, aside from a game day, can be an opportunity to debate/test on some of the questionable rules.
Yes, revisions could be discussed with deeper analysis, as we have more time to do that.

Yay, more time to make my AC. And practice some more. xD

@Fox: Pal-PACT! ROFL.
regarding the tournament is there a entrance fee if there is how much is it??? so for the bother.... >_<
There might be a minimal entrance fee (less than 20 pesos) to cover the cost of our Curry prize!
thanks very much plsss add me at the tentative list thank you....
Nix, srsly, meron nga? lol.
Yes, meron nga talaga, as far as I know. Mga 10 lang naman ata eh.
all right i will be very early!!!!
Might as well make that fee higher, para mas maraming food. I think it's OK naman eh. Wait, so who will cook more food? xD

*looks at Rick*
plss don't raise it i only have limited money... >_<
Know me, young man, know me. Hahaha. 'di ba, Bert?
Alright, got permission to hold this on June 7, 2008 Saturday at Sforza's residence. We can start as early as 1 or 2 pm, but if Sforza's going to be available before lunch time around 10 or 11 am, then we can prolly start at those times respectively.

So, as early as now I'd like to make a list of people who are sure to go on that day. Please post so that I can add you to the list.

Confirmed for June 7:

Sforza
Lord_Leperman
Maitreya
The Grim
Fox
Add me but only as a tentative participant. I'll definitely be going but not sure if i'm gonna fight.
Add me up. Hopefully I'll make this a PACT to remember.
I suppose we aren't modifying any more rules for this PACT? We haven't started the discussions, and we're all busy so we don't really have much time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11