The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PACT 4 - Let's go RAVENS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Oh noes. Wag nyo ako isali, magiging warm-upper lang ako. Maybe pag nagsimula ako ulit maglaro ng AC, then i'll be joining in the fray. Meanwhile, I guess i'll be bringing food instead, if I'll be attending. Big grin
Whatever works for me, for as long as this pushes through.
well whatever works for you guys ... anyway put me on the tentative list.
clonezero Wrote:well whatever works for you guys ... anyway put me on the tentative list.

Likewise.
Teka teka I think we're all getting ahead of ourselves.

1) First of all, how many here actually want a PACT 4?

2) How many of you are available on May 3?

A show of hands please.

And if most of you answer no to 1 but yes to 2, then May 3 can just be another meet. There's no problem with that too. It'll be fun fun fun either way.

So what say you? I don't want all the decisions to come from just 2-3 people.
If you make it, then they will follow. Doesn't really matter if its a meet or PACT, people will still go. I'd still want a PACT event since it has that focus on what we're really doing, and gives something extra to look forward to for some of us. In addition, I'll prolly be free on that day at the moment.

In addition, I'd prefer PACT on a later date like around June, but that's just me.
Well I'm opting for a May 3 meeting because the rest of my Saturdays until June 26 are booked (school).

If everyone would prefer a regular RR meet-up on May 3, that's fine with me too. For as long as I'll be able to play AC with other people, I'll be happy. Tongue
Im alright with both...heck I think its the right time for a tourney with all the new blood we have... JUST COME TO THEM PIPS ITS THE SUMMER SEASONS .... GREAT TIME FOR GAMING AND SWEAT!... BRING COLOGNE PEOPLE BRING COLOGNE!
I think I'll be available come May 3. I won't be in the tourney though, I'll just bring foodstuff. It's about the only thing I can contribute. ><

Is it better if I get Yellow Cab over Pizza Hut?
Shin, either one works for me. Drool
seconded Drool Drool
Here's to hoping that i finally find some time to get my PS2 fixed before this one. However, i think i can't play at a marginally-competitive level anymore. If i go, i'll probably be there only as a spectator. If its more of a "for-fun" meet instead of a straight up tournament, i can once again serve as cannon fodder.

May 3 or sometime this June, i'm game no matter what. Provided i get informed early enough.

addendum - Shin, i miss Pizza Hut...
Alright, with the pace of things, this will be most likely be held in Sforza's transforming house of horrors. Therefore, the transportation plan will remain the same as with previous events, with me picking up people at Shell Buendia MRT station at 2pm and at 5:30pm like the usual. Remember, the venue is a private residence in a residential area, so behave guys. Bring your own controller, memcard, and PS2 if possible. Bring food as well, or some money that we can buy food from outside (around P100 is good enough).

*Sforza, I’ll edit the post if you wish not to hold in your place.*

Event will start at around 2pm on May 3, Saturday.

We'll use the AP scoring system for 2 ACs with no repeating parts (except option parts) for 3 rounds. Players will choose their AC for the 1st round, forced to switch ACs with the one in reserve for the 2nd round, and choose the AC between the two they wish to pilot for the 3rd round. The one with the higher total AP after 3 rounds wins. Random map selection. PACT regulations for LR apply in its entirety. Tournament flow will follow a double elimination format as mentioned here: http://www.tournamentdesign.org/. Under the new system, a loss does not mean total elimination from the tournament, and thus greater chances to play. We'll stay with the 5 minute per round format, but if there are time constraints, we might have to push it to 3 minutes per round.

Anyone new to the forum who is interested in participating in the tournament must first see me, or another delegated RR member in person before participating on the day of the tournament. Sorry, but its a new policy to prevent bad things from the past from happening again.

Any questions regarding the event venue, time, or whatever, should be posted or PM'd to me ASAP.

List of participants:

Lord Leperman
Nix
Eithermaster
Sforza
AEA1
Beastkiller
Shinetsu
Atdsutm
Twin-skies
Haywire
Roninfang
Grimweld09

Tentative:

Goatling
Archangel
Maitreya
Serene
Clonezero
Fox
DT

Eithermaster
Otakuwarren
Moonlight Raven
Mikeberserker
Black Dragon

Others.
First post edited for clarity and posted up top.
I'm sorry for saying this but if it's at my house, I'll have to draw the line and say azuma-blade is not welcome for various reasons. If you want to know why, ask me or Grim or Leper or Nix or Apple or Serene or most anyone who's active.

If you sympathize with Mark and wish to support him by not attending, I will fully respect your decision as well. It's not that I'm personally angry at him, it's just that a lot of members do not feel at ease anymore with him around.

Thank you for your understanding. Yes, I know he claims to be leaving for the states. You can hang out with him on your own time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11