The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PACT 4 - Let's go RAVENS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Bad news for me, I won't be able to make it.

I'm going to be in Singapore from the end of April till May 3. >_<

Sorry gents, there's nothing I can do about it. I'm also a bit pissed at myself for not asking sooner when this trip would happen.
Sad Unsure Argh
Oh man... Oh well, enjoy your trip to Singapore.

P.S.
theGrim Wrote:...from the end of April till March 3...
??
Mix is going to stay in Singapore for a year!
O_O.

'Di kumpleto -_-

Also, ano yung Eithermaster list? Non-participants? Sisimulan ko na rin mag AC. Tongue
Ethermaster is one of our members. Pupunta daw siya pero as a spectator lang.
The Boss won't make it? Damn, that's gonna be our very first PACT without the founder then...
NiX Wrote:Ethermaster is one of our members. Pupunta daw siya pero as a spectator lang.

Haha, member pala sya. Sori.
Just a reminder:

We should start confirming the attendance list and venue already. I think we can count on Rick for this? xD

Mix, Goat and a few others may not be able to go, so maybe we can consider a re-scheduling if there's less than 8 people in attendance (though I'd prefer 10-12 at least).
I'm good to go for May 3. Other Saturdays will be iffy for me.
List of participants:

Lord Leperman
Nix
Eithermaster
Sforza
AEA1
Beastkiller
Shinetsu
Atdsutm
Twin-skies
Haywire
Roninfang
Grimweld09
Eithermaster (Please PM me or post the details on how you'll be going to the event)

Tentative:

Goatling
Archangel
Maitreya
Serene
Clonezero
Fox
DT
Eithermaster
Otakuwarren
Moonlight Raven
Mikeberserker
Black Dragon

Those on the tentative list, please confirm your attendance. I updated the first post with a shuttle schedule. Venue will be in Sforza's place once again.

Final reminders:
-Bring memory card with your designs and your own controller.
-Designs will be inspected before a match to confirm that the ACs adhere to PACT rules.
-Bring food, drinks to share if possible.
-Bring your mobile phone (PM me if you want to ask for my number) so that we can coordinate on the day itself.
-If you plan to bring someone along, let us know and wait for a response from the host before you decide to bring them along.

As for food, I'd bring either an onion bloom, curry, cream stew, or something. I might bring some drinks as well.

Questions? Clarifications? Now is the time to ask them.
I have a dental appoint at 11am at that day(sorry, can't have it moved). I guess I'll just follow to the place. In the event that I don't make it to PACT tourney proper, count me out of the contest - I'll just be a spectator.
Rick and I've got a surprise for all you folks for PACT 4.

Oh and if more people will be able to participate on some other date, we can probably still move the tourney.
Unfortunately (and fortunately for some), we've decided to change the date of the tournament due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. Some participants had unexpected emergencies and such that prevented them from going to the event, while others who could not make it at this time may now be able to participate. Others on the other hand could not be contacted for confirmation, partially due to difficulties accessing the forums for updates.

I've spoken to most of the confirmed and unconfirmed participants about the date change for PACT, and most have agreed to change the date of PACT4 to June 7, 2008. So in this regard, we're moving the date of the event to June 7 Saturday (The independence day celebration is held at June 9, Monday which was moved from June 12, allowing everyone to have a 3 day weekend on that part).

However, we are still pushing through with May 3 as a regular RR meeting so as not to disappoint people who were looking forward to playing AC on that day. I sincerely apologize if this comes as a short notice for some of you people who are looking forward to the tournament on that day, but let us all have fun this Saturday like we always do.

I somehow see a trend here, every PACT meeting that ends in an odd number goes smoothly (PACT 1 & 3), and every PACT meeting ending in an even number somehow invites some problems (PACT 2 and then this...).
Pal-PACT!

Awww, and i was hoping to see some decent fights this saturday. Well, if there's a meeting, no matter how many (or how little) will go, i'm good for it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11