The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The People of Armored Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Jon, you kind look like Darth Vader.
Haha, TM's quite the looker.

Jon, is that your painting? O_O
TM could very well star in his own soap. XD

@ Rick, that's at SUMI, an event in UP Fine Arts
the clothes aren't mine. i just wanted to wear it so i got another cosplayer to give me her clothes for the day. She didn't mind cause her ordinary clothes already looked fabulous anyway. XD
I found a bunch of old Master of California 3 pics and i can't help but see similarities to RR in them. LOL. This was held back in 2003 IIRC.

The Watcher, Oliver, and Kobel (RH founder). 2nd, 1st, and 3rd placers in the tourney.
[Image: 8vOw5.jpg]

I only know Ky Kiske (In white shirt) and Magus (dark blue shirt right beside Ky). The rest I don't recognize.
[Image: X2JZd.jpg]

Duneman? on the very left.
[Image: 53DAn.jpg]

It's kinda like RR.
[Image: S71hN.jpg]

Even their setup was like RR except for the tables.
[Image: ptjRS.jpg]

The following is one of ACO's earlier tournaments. Dunno exactly when this was, so maybe PD can help us ID when this occurred, AFAIK this was during the time of AC3.

The prizes
[Image: FMowm.jpg]

Oliver winning1st place again. I remember that AC packing the starter radiator.
[Image: qyAg6.jpg]

Joust
[Image: aBGAz.jpg]

Kishin (bless his soul.)
[Image: NjTTx.jpg]

More people
[Image: YprkG.jpg]
Wow, good times.
There are very few countries that are able to organize meets.
JP,US,PH, and most likely HK and KR too.
I should be able to ID everyone in all of the pictures or at least most of the people. I'll add stuff in bold. I'm surprised I'm not in any of the MOC3 pics.

(09-22-2009, 12:28 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]The Watcher, Oliver, and Kobel (RH founder). 2nd, 1st, and 3rd placers in the tourney. Franko and Mark D. are in the background!
[Image: 8vOw5.jpg]

I only know Ky Kiske (In white shirt) and Magus (dark blue shirt right beside Ky). The rest I don't recognize. The two skinny white boys I don't recognize, the two guys in the front are Raf and Ruisu.
[Image: X2JZd.jpg]

Duneman? on the very left. No, Karl (Sandman) is far left. Kishin, Kobel and Jujuboy are at the table talking. Next to them is Darksword (white boy black shirt), Roach (orange shirt), and and a guy with Edy-Kel (black dood black shirt)[Image: 53DAn.jpg]

It's kinda like RR. That's Lord Myrthael on the tv playing someone. Black guy, grey shirt. My boy Paul is looking at the camera apparently (brown guy light grey shirt).
[Image: S71hN.jpg]

Even their setup was like RR except for the tables. Okay, far left facing the tv is Duneman.
[Image: ptjRS.jpg]

The following is one of ACO's earlier tournaments. Dunno exactly when this was, so maybe PD can help us ID when this occurred, AFAIK this was during the time of AC3. This was the first ACO tournament. It happened directly between MOCs 2 and 3. So many like a January or February of 03.

The prizes Franko's giant head with trademark bandana is there, then Paul in blue shirt, then me in beige shirt and sik gold chain. My trademark hat is on the counter!
[Image: FMowm.jpg]

Oliver winning1st place again. I remember that AC packing the starter radiator. It's kinda funny but he's the only one of us who ran a semi-serious bot.
[Image: qyAg6.jpg]

Joust
[Image: aBGAz.jpg]

Kishin (bless his soul.) RIP John, you're still the best (and coolest) NorCal player I've ever met.[Image: NjTTx.jpg]

More people Okay...Ben with long hair (kobel). Standing next to him is Roach and sitting directly behind him is Talib (Lord Myrthael). Sitting on couch is Jujuboy. In the corner is starting from far left Oliver (maroon), Angelo (grey jackey), Pete (white muscle shirt), Alain (Watcher, beige pants, sitting), and Me (beige shirt). The 5 of us were in the corner building a bot for Angelo. For that tourney you had to enter it by registering your bot on EJ's laptop. No, I don't know why.
[Image: YprkG.jpg]

It's nice to see my boy John, again. Thanks for that.

Were you able to find any other pictures?
Yeah, I have more from MOC3, I don't know who most of them are save the ones you mentioned:

[Image: NWW03.jpg]

[Image: LTOuC.jpg]

[Image: EwHgv.jpg]

[Image: Sg3wA.jpg]

[Image: Kh8fo.jpg]

[Image: aTu80.jpg]

[Image: wPF5C.jpg]

[Image: f5Xz2.jpg]

And something special for you PD from ACO's 1st tourney :p:

[Image: ta5y7.jpg]
Haha, I forgot all about that!

It's messed up but I am left handed. They should have taken a pic from that match. Fucking EJ!
So EJ was the one taking the pix? What happened to the dude anyways?
He runs another board for ubisoft now. He still owns ACO of course. Last I saw him was at an ACO tourney for LR. I've talked to him several times since then, though.

Short answer is he's doing okay, probably.
Im pretty sure most of you guys have a facebook already. Add me up there and let all the ravens connect! lol

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profil...1035288007
(01-29-2010, 12:52 AM)Siddyus Wrote: [ -> ]Im pretty sure most of you guys have a facebook already. Add me up there and let all the ravens connect! lol

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profil...1035288007

Woah. Munich?
I was in Munich when I made my facebook account. I didnt bother to change it. hehe
Some of RR's core group with the usual craziness.

[Image: sentaiRR.jpg]

From left to right:
Leperman (kneeling)
Sforza (stooping)
Serene (arms raised)
Shintetsu (left Hadouken)
Mjting (left Fusion dance)
NiX (caught in the middle)
Fox (right Fusion dance)
Cabs (right Hadouken)
Atdstum (standing)
AEA1 (arms folded)