The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The People of Armored Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
the rank was chief petty officer equivalnt the master sarge inthe army
[Image: 1300rrrg6.jpg]

since I was not able to show up in the RR meetings... here's my pic (the red box, obviouslyLOL)... hehehe, together with my co-staff nurses and a clinical instructor nurse in my beloved DLSUMC 1300 service ward and intensive care unit (yah, my *toxic* area) Ninja

=^.^=
Oi Moonlight punta ka naman sa isang meet!

Kung pumunta ka, baka mag enroll ako diyan. =P
[Image: DSC01879b.jpg]

aea1 (the Resident Doc), DT (the Tekken Guru) and myself
Wow, I look fierce in that pic..
Black Dragon magpakita ka ng mukha!
Hahah alam ko dun sa friendster niya nandun mukha niya. =P
wla ba ako pics dyan xD
One psychotic pic from yours truly. Taken back in '06.

[Image: DSC04146.jpg]
@Fox: Hmm, that look suits you very nicely thoLOL
@Fox
lol very nice pic very nice pic indeed..
Since Leperdude's curious, here's a pic of the group i usually hunt with. I'm the kneeling guy in the white shirt, holding the AK. This was taken the day after the last meet.

[Image: DSC05116800.jpg]

That's the combined ASTAG and STALKER groups from the Km.18 site in Bicutan. Nope, only a few of these people have played AC, and i'm the only one who's a member here. Some of these jokers have played AC before (MOA, AC2) but when i introduced LR to them, they said that things were just too complicated to be that enjoyable anymore.

Can't really say i blame them. Sad
[Image: f_S50016142m_7b0e607.jpg]

HERE'S mine.... (damn i hate my pimple!!!)
almost all of the members are all high school grads and already have decent jobs!!!
i'm just a second year high school!! (men this sucks!!!)
Hahahah ganyan talaga. I see you're playing MOA's AI Arena. Dapat mo talagang masubukan ang Republic Arena ko. XD
how can AC be enjoyable when it is not complicated? Shock
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16