The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The People of Armored Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Kids nowadays sure are scary.
Well gentlemen and some women, I decided it's about time I show you guys myself and well here I am. Also the sword is real and I made it myself in woodshop sophomore year.
[Image: Photoon8-23-12at530PM.jpg]
YAY It's a real wooden sword.

Your room looks ok.
it's kinda been that way for 8 years, but I put my 00 wall scroll behind my tv so it looks like the meisters are standing on it. Originally it was behind my door so they would scare the shit outta anyone who entered my room, if they looked to their right and saw Exia looking at them straight in the face. However that didn't work too well.
My rooms messy enough that anyone who ventures in gives me a hard time stopping them from calling a priest.
(07-23-2012, 12:59 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2012, 12:56 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Ayun, nakita din sa wakas. Kiddie pics na ba ang ipo-post natin ngayon?

Bahala kayo. I think it would be fun if you guys could though.

You got it.

At some theme park in Union City, CA. Yeah, the only time that i've ever been outta the country was when i wasn't even a couple of years old. I don't even have any memories of the place!
[Image: babypic03.jpg]

Me with my folks on either side and one of my aunts holding me, at some army camp in Quezon province when my grandfather was still active.
[Image: babypic01.jpg]

And apparently, even when i was a kid, the genderbending process was already applied to me.

[Image: babypic02.jpg]
I think I've been to that park
You look so much like your dad, Fox.
(08-24-2012, 01:53 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]You look so much like your dad, Fox.

And his mom too. ahaha

Quote:
[Image: babypic02.jpg]
What's type of military hardware are they sitting on?

(08-24-2012, 08:39 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]sword
(08-24-2012, 11:36 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]sword

That was a well camouflaged sword.
(08-24-2012, 03:55 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]What's type of military hardware are they sitting on?

(08-24-2012, 08:39 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]sword
(08-24-2012, 11:36 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]sword

That was a well camouflaged sword.

It looks like a Simba apc

and about the sword: took me a while to find the sword myself. LOL
(08-24-2012, 02:05 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2012, 01:53 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]You look so much like your dad, Fox.

And his mom too. ahaha

Wait til you see me, my dad and my grandfather side by side. People keep telling us that it's like seeing the same person at different points in his life. Big grin
I used to have katana style wooden sword, but that broke and it had a cardboard sheathe held together with duck tape and it fit pretty well in there. But these days I don't need it anymore cuz I have my bigass sword, 2 shotguns, and a .22 hunting rifle, and survival knife. Plus I always wear shorts all the time, yes even in the snow and thundershowers.
I have 2 actual Katanas,I use it for Iado. I also have some Bokutos(wooden katanas) used for Kendo. Shorts in snow or thundershower? I wear fking shorts and sleeveless shirt on a paintball or airsoft match!! Lol Big grin
Rambo...... funny thing is, is that my lower legs can't feel hot or cold so thats one of the reasons I always wear em, the other reason being I hate wearing pants. They suffocate my balls and my waist.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16