Current time: 05-07-2024, 12:29 AM
PACT Regulations for LR
Right...
A survey...
I agree with that...
After that, we can compare the survey data and the data obtained from calculations...

Now...
A little update on the required stats for the calculator...
-Yes it will end up being a part quality calculator-

Changed weight stat requirement to Stability...
Medyo nalilito ako sa calculations pag may weight na involved, because basically, lighter is better...

Armoring Parts
Head, Core, Arms, Legs
+20% Cooling
+20% Stability
+20% Shell Def + Energy Def
-25% Energy Drain
-- (x = ((clg + stb + (sd+ed)) * .20) - (ed * .25))
*Note: this calculation is to be done individually for every armoring part and is to be continued with AAP Calculations...

After Armoring Parts -Part Specific-
Head
+20% Radar Range
+20% Vs ECM
-- (((rr + vecm) * .20) + x)

Core -EO-
+20% (EOAtk x EOAmmo)
+20% (EOAtkHeat x EOAmmo)
-25% to Firing Drain
-- (((eoatk * eoammo) + (eoatkh * eoammo) * .20) - (eofd * .25) +x)

Core -OB-
+40% OBPower
-25% OB Drain
-- (((obp * .40) - (obd * .25)) + x)

Arms -Humanoid-
+20% Aim Accuracy
+20% Blade Aptitude
-- (((acc + bapt) * .20) + x)

Legs
+10% Movespeed
+10% Weight Capacity
+10% Jump Ability
+10% Total Stability (Add all stability stats)
-25% (Moving Drain + Standing Drain)
-- (((msp + lwc + jab + tstab) * .20) - ((mdrn + sdrn) * .25) + x)

Weapons
15% (Atk x Ammo)
15% (AtkHeat x Ammo)
10% Range
-25% Firing Drain
-- (((gatk * gammo) + (gatkh * gammo) * . 15) + (grng * .10) - (gfd * .25) + x)

Marami pang hindi clear dito, kasi for now it's just an idea, and my lack of knowledge about other the calculations and stats may make it inaccurate, but usable...

I'm aiming to make it perform the same way the 1st generation performace window works... I find the most reliable rating system in AC...

The display will be the same with the First Generation's Performance window...
Oh yeah... hindi pa tapos yung calculations, kasi medyo busy pa ako sa assignments ko...
'Signatures are overrated.'
News flash:

We have decided to allow the TP on blader designs.
Well, if we're going with that direction, I propose TP be allowed for parry bladers as well.
Parry bladers? Left LB and right PB? Does anyone use that kind of setup in tourneys?

Well, they do have to be fast. Pwede rin ba PEGASUS for bladers kung ganun?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Pegasus on bipeds are a clear no-no, as they are very abuseable. TP on the other hand, for our current level of play, is not yet on that level. In fact, as Leperman said the other day, it almost makes it fair for the blader.

Let me put it this way:

Pegs + TP + blader = the clear cut no, combines two of the worst offenders

Pegs + blader = pretty OK, but still places the advantage on the blader even before the match starts

TP + blader = a bit fair, from the testing we've done
Okay, sorry. Not thinking clearly now. Pasensiya na, kinda tipsy right now.

Actually i was thinking more of hover legs since the speed is pretty good for parry blades. Then again, people rarely enter bladers in tourneys.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I think its also alright to use the Pegs on hovers.... Their air speed remains the same as their normal hovering speed, plus they break easily adding to the heat. It might end up being a liability rather than a benefit.
Hovers have their own boosters, they don't equip boosters, IIRC. Anyway, Hover+Peg+TP is too much for a hover's radiator and e-bar. LOL!
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
<!--QuoteBegin-maitreya+Nov 11 2006, 02:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (maitreya @ Nov 11 2006, 02:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hovers have their own boosters, they don't equip boosters, IIRC. Anyway, Hover+Peg+TP is too much for a hover's radiator and e-bar. LOL! [/quote:857b06d897]
Oops, yeah, I wasn't thinking when I made that post, so it is deleted. Tongue
Now those would be very vast AC's...
Talk about Ultra-Lights~!

I think those will be the best blader battles we will ever see...

I'm working on the newer RS now...
Expect it to be like the one from the first generetion AC games...

I'll send it to everyone's emails when I'm done.
Hey, I was wondering, if we're going i-Link again, what meters/gauges/whathaveyous are we allowed to put in the AC's panel (or on-screen)? For example, are we allowed to use the altimeter?

I wasn't around PACTI, so I dunno what were used. But if nothing is said about that yet, I suggest that we allow all of the meters to be used, just to make it formal.

I think there's no problem with what anyone uses for their cockpit options...
I turn off:
Remnants Enemy (Para saan ba to?)
Altimeter (I don't think I need this)
Enemy Data (Not always, but in two of my files, I do to add a little more suspense)

But if there is one to be removed, I suggest Enemy Data...
Para old school. Bilangin mo kung ilang bala na yung tinira sa yo...
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+Nov 14 2006, 10:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene @ Nov 14 2006, 10:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Altimeter (I don't think I need this)

But if there is one to be removed, I suggest Enemy Data... [/quote:79682e3bb1]
The altimeter helps bladers aim their stikes. Enemies within the "box" has a high chance of getting slashed depending on the blade used. Also, it acts as a secondary lockbox, well, sort of. And, these, I say, weren't the original purposes of the altimeter. LOL!

I dunno whether the enemy data should be removed or not (this is the primary reason why I asked what can be placed in the cockpit). I have nothing against it, as it's also a skill to look at your opponent and at the same time looking at what the opponent is about to use. But I don't know if it's balanced. I hardly notice that meter at all in single screen (especially since NiX and I play split screen most of the time; I got used to not looking at it). But in tourney level, well, I dunno, what do you guys think?

Wag na lang natin pakialaman yun...
Just use what you prefer...
Kasi, those options, are there for the pilot's comfort and preference...
The Altimeter is used by Rocket Shooters, Bladers, Snipers, OB Users for lining them/their sights on their prey.
The Altimeter tells how fast your AC is going. I think this is useful when you want to document on speed tests. I think this is useless in battles.
Enemy Data shows an accurate display of your opponent's Ammo, Energy, Heat and weapon being used. Talk about boso... but still useful for VR Arenas.
I've got no problem with whatever cockpit options the pilot uses. Knowing how much ammo your opponent has and running him out of ammo is still a fair tactic in my book.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PACT Regulations - ACV 1.01 NiX 51 65,402 06-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Last Post: NiX
  ACV PACT NiX 8 13,532 05-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Last Post: farmboy28
  PACT VI NiX 295 326,167 02-25-2012, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu
  PACT 6 NiX 36 47,178 01-21-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: beastkiller
  PACT Regulations for LR Two-on-Two NiX 143 186,287 10-23-2010, 02:44 AM
Last Post: clonezero