Back R: 69M
Back L: n/a
Arm R: PIXIE3
Arm L: HP
Hanger R: 69H
Hanger L: 69H

AMINO, ES, SS, EC, L+, CODON, MARISHI

Description:
Name is German for 'The Hunter', reflecting this AC as an alter-ego of my staple.

Tactics:
The funny thing is, this is actually faster than my Hunter even with TP (498 boost speed as opposed to 486). Same tactics apply, only overall I've got a bit more firepower. Missiles are much faster compared to my KARURA-equipped staple. I just put this thing together right now, so I'm kinda scared as to how much different this'll handle compared to the staple I've grown used to.

As it is, though, firepower doesn't seem to have dropped much compared to my Hunter, and may even have gone up a bit due to how prone Karura was to missing. I'm just kinda worried how much the (slightly) slower acceleration will hurt.

Known Issues:
Even squishier than my staple and its derivatives - which weren't known for their tanking abilities to start with. I went for lighter frame parts to compensate for the lost accel from ditching TP, which means that anything that hits me while using this one will hurt even more than it already did.

Appearance-wise, I really prefer my usual ones to this one. It's not ugly, not really, but my Hunter was kinda more... sleek and menacing in its looks. @_@

PvP Information:
None yet, though I may try this out next meet.

Current Vs. Record: [0]W - [0]L - [0]D
Win Rate: n/a

--------------------------------------------------

Looks good to me. HP instead of 69H will give you even more firepower.

And the loss to your acceleration from TP to GULL isn't "slight". It's massive.
^ What this guy said.

Glad to hear that you're making pact compliant designs now. Gotta get used to them as tp will be absolutely banned if ever we're having the next one.
(05-03-2011, 07:44 AM)NiX Wrote: Looks good to me. HP instead of 69H will give you even more firepower.

And the loss to your acceleration from TP to GULL isn't "slight". It's massive.
I'm aware of that, hence the slight change to the frame parts *and* the tunes on boost accel. xP

If I can't have TP's godly accel, may as well gun for higher top speed to compensate. Of course, the slight adjustments left my machine a bit squishier even than it already was, but I suppose a little more squishiness won't mean much in the long run. Big grin

HP was considered instead of 69H, but the ammo... Yeah. @_@ All in all I've yet to see how this'll perform in PvP, but I got to massacre Daemon in 45secs using this design. Smile

@ Mark: Let no one say I only manage to keep up because of my overreliance on cheese. xP

EDIT: Who was it again who called 69M the best missile pod in the game? What.

._.

Also, just to check, RM3 is allowed, right?
69m best pod. I said it(but nix taught me that. a lot of my AC lessons came from him too.). stupidly low drain, light. locks fast. lotsa ammo. no need to wait for multiple locks, or one slow lock. spammable. whats there not to like? haha

With regards to your machine being squishier, it's fine. That means you have to dodge missiles better, move out of your opponent's lock box more, flank, use obstacles. Basically teaching you to play smarter-which is good for your growth as a player.
Mark's right. Which other missile pod did you think was the best? Smile
Well... It's a starter-level part... I didn't expect those things to see much use in PvP. @_@
(05-03-2011, 05:01 PM)NiX Wrote: Mark's right. Which other missile pod did you think was the best? Smile

It sure ain't KARURA.

Panda, if you'll remember those Godzilla matches last Saturday, all those missiles flying at you were from the 69M pack. Trust us on the 69M. Just like the R2 is one of the best rifles out there even though it's immediately buyable when you start a new game. It's usually some of the starter parts that really shine when you consider their stats.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Hahaha, yes, all of us are prone to the "lol is a starter part. it sucks." notion. but really, its effing top tier. it sees a A LOT of action. most of the missiles used are actually the earlier ones, like 69m, nymphie, and stuff. and most are small missiles.
Gave it a spin. Not bad over all. Doesn't heat up to anywhere near as badly as I thought it would. But the AC can still be optimized a bit more to give you less 'squishy' defense and maybe even a bit more speed and firepower.

Head: MAYFLY (0,0,5,5,0)
Core: CRONUS (0,3,5,2,0)
Arms: A88FG (0,1,6,3,0)
Legs: DINGO2 (0,3,6,1,0)

Boosters: GULL (0,0,8,2)
FCS: LIMPET
Generator: LOTUS (0,10,0)
Radiator: ANANDA (0,0,10)
Inside: n/a

Extensions: RM3
Back R: 69M
Back L: None --> Nymphe isn't very good for your AC since your FCS can't take advantage of its multilock. 69M is more than enough.
Arm R: PIXIE3
Arm L: HP
Hanger R: WRAITH
Hanger L: WRAITH

AMINO, ES, SS, EC, L+, CODON, MARISHI

All this brings your max boost speed up to 506
Your energy supply to 3930
Your defense to 1502/1556
Cooling to 15333
Tried it out just now. Thank you kindly =3

I agree, it *is* pretty awesome. Big grin

If it didn't need to be overhauled too drastically, it's because I learned. Smile)
Changing your head to EYE3 makes it even better. But I understand that MAYFLY is there for the looks.
Big grin

If I feel the need to come up with a mono-eye design ala ZAKU/GOUF/DOM, sure. =3

And for my part, I think I'm starting to see why you guys are so sold on 69M. It's a lot faster than my KARURAs were. @_@

Saved your edits to it, though I kept the unedited one in a separate file. Smile
If you ever decide to completely optimize the AC, it should look something like this.

EYE3 (0,0,4,6,0)
99UL (0,0,5,5,0)
94FL (0,0,6,4,0)
DINGO2 (0,0,5,5,0)

GULL (0,0,7,3)
LIMPET
LOTUS (0,8,2)
ANANDA (0,0,10)
-

RM3
- (or something to drop)
69M
PIXIE3
HP
-
69H

AMINO, ES, SS, KISSYOH, L+, CODON, R+, MARISHI

AP up to 7914
MAX BOOST up to 503
EN SUPPLY up to 3979
DEFENSE up to 1624/1602
COOLING down to 15188
Just need to confirm for the ACLRR Arena. This'll be using COWRY?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACLR: Silmeria Evil Panda 2 3,466 05-10-2011, 10:08 PM
Last Post: DarkFury
  ACLR: CrimRose Caspian 4 5,031 05-07-2011, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Caspian
  ACLR: Moribito-X Caspian 5 5,604 05-06-2011, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Caspian
  ACLR: Sir Napoleon Bonerhard iraya-sama 9 9,627 05-06-2011, 02:22 PM
Last Post: NiX
  ACLR: Succubus Evil Panda 6 6,204 05-05-2011, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Evil Panda