Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:33 AM
PACT VI
Just testing the waters
nix's place is an option, but it will require heavier expenditure and logistics(cars) since it's in alabang. But if the other two arent okay, nix's place should be great.

@jake 5 min walk only. not too far. and yeah, of course, rick's place would be ideal. I'm still asking rick and doc
If it's at my place, commuters will have to figure out how to get to Star Mall Alabang / Alabang Town Center / Festival Mall. I can pick you up at any of these locations.

If it's at Rick's place, there won't be much change in terms of pick-up routes. But availability highly depends on his family's schedule/permission.

Doc's place is good, but availability is unpredictable due to the nature of medical schedules.
Okay, Andrew said he will forfeit his slot to make it even again. (14)
we should really bake a cake for mark or something after this or at least name him official pact manager of RR for the work he has already done XD just wanted to say that XP

anyway NEW MEMBERS DON'T BE SHY IF YOU CAN GO THEN GO! EVEN IF YOU DON'T MAKE IT TO THE TOURNEY THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T HAVE SOME AC FUN FUN FUN XD THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!!

whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rick's place is a no-go. I'm gonna start contacting doc.

@raffy thanks, but I'd rather have this thing be a successful one. I just want some of the people to speak up, be proactive and try to help or present solutions/ideas, instead of asking me continuous questions of how to do this or what would i do etc. it's seriously not helping.
(02-05-2012, 06:13 PM)arch_angel Wrote: Okay, Andrew said he will forfeit his slot to make it even again. (14)

No need for Atdstum to give up his slot. Due to certain circumstances this coming weekend, there is a distinct possibility that i might not be able to participate after all.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Suggestion - since more people are begging off, how bout making this meet a regular one instead (if it still pushes through), then have PACT during the summer so even more of us can make it?

IMO, If it's the last LR PACT, it should be as big as possible so LR can go out with a bang, so to speak. Besides, the more the merrier, right? Big grin

That's just my piece on the issue, though. ^^
^ I agree as long as others are cool with it. if we get enough votes on this, then we can move it to some other date. Doesnt change the idea that we can't have it on jake's or rick's
Just to set it all straight, I spoke with Jake earlier and we can't hold any big meets in Jake's place anymore. Don't worry, it's mainly not because of RR's use of the place (breakage etc.) nor is it because of the sudden death of my grandmother that we can't hold events there.

Even Jake's bro probably can't host big parties in the house anymore as well, so it's probably not just us.

Sadly, I'm in no position to tell the reason why, and neither is Jake. Please understand.
I'll try to ask the good doctor. If he says we can borrow his place, then great. If not, resched.
What an epic chain reaction of clusterfuck.

Anyhow, let's still hang out somewhere to play AC. That's all I really want. LOL My place is still ok.
I don't even know if this community wants to get things going. if this continues, end of the line for me here. nuff' said.
What the fuck happened here? Anyway, like I said, I'm still always up for a game of ACLR. I'm still up for making this this happen. You guys just PM me if want something done. I'm done with this thread for now.
if we have the transpo i can cover for the gas of one car that is if we need transpo aka nix's house xp
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Just commute to Alabang South Station / Star Mall Alabang / Alabang Town Center / Festival Mall via bus or shuttle. I promise your trip on SLEX won't even take 30 minutes. Then I can pick you up from any of those locations.

If at my house, no need to bring anything other than 1 fat PS2 and a link cable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PACT Regulations - ACV 1.01 NiX 51 65,084 06-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Last Post: NiX
  ACV PACT NiX 8 13,510 05-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Last Post: farmboy28
  PACT Regulations for LR NiX 316 389,381 12-18-2011, 12:40 PM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PACT 6 NiX 36 46,955 01-21-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: beastkiller
  PACT Regulations for LR Two-on-Two NiX 143 185,430 10-23-2010, 02:44 AM
Last Post: clonezero