Current time: 05-05-2024, 12:50 AM
PACT 4 - Let's go RAVENS!
can i request if anyone have psone game that i can copy?

xenogears
omega boost
silent bomber
etc..
By some twist of fate or something, I'll not be able to make it tomorrow. I just found out tonight that it's my bro's graduation tomorrow and we're (the family) all going there. Sorry for the last minute change.

@Rick: Sorry, looks like you guys will be short of one expected PS2 unit.

@DT/Doc: Sorry, one less GG sparring player.

@RR: Have a good time at PACT. Be good kiddos over at Jake's. Big grin

P.S. Something always conflicts with RR meets in my case for some reason >.<
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
maitreya Wrote:P.S. Something always conflicts with RR meets in my case for some reason >.<

Oo nga no. That sucks. >_<

Oh well, just think of all the food you'll eat tomorrow evening. Congrats sa kapatid mo.
It's unfortunate that I wasn't able to participate in the tournament, but I don't really mind. I'm satisfied because I was finally able to have a few matches against Moonlight Raven.

Ei Dave, congratulations! Big grin I can't wait to see some match vids. I hope to see you and Alvin in an RR meet again real soon.

And as usual, thanks so much to Jake for his unmatched hospitality and generosity.

And hats off to Rick for doing a great job of refereeing the whole tourney!
Grabe...
What a day.

Sa sobrang saya at groggy ko, I don't remember a thing aside from the fact that I faced both my sparring partners and lost to them by a clean sweep. Kuso...

Another very very special thanks to Jake for accomodating us this PACT4 (grabe ang tagal na pala), your hospitality remains unequaled.

Just as many thanks for Rick, for managing the tourney until he got cramped. Thanks for giving way for the next generation and not scaring them with Halimaw, well, umuwi din sila agad so hindi din nila inabutan si PACT1 Champ. Oh well.

And just a little over for theGrim, aka: 'Ang Ama ng Republika', for founding this small place for us filipino ravens in the net. MABUHAY ANG REPUBLIKA!!

To Archangel - Next time, I shall put my honor aside and not hold back. Sasabihin ko sana nung pagkatapos ng laban natin eh, in a dramatic manner: 'Matapos kong i-tune ang AC mo, tinalo mo ako! Wala kang utang na loob!' Ahaha. Astig laban natin men.

To Fox - Ah... My favorite sparring partner. Our fight was awesome, despite the fact that we were both in kenkoy mode and have our EDD's on. Ihanda mo yung cargo hold for the kingfisherman's next prawn shipment. Either that or, bring another boat.

To Moonlight Raven - Matagal ka man di nalaro, di pa nawala yung skills mo. Asteeg~

To Ethermaster - Matagal tagal ka din hindi nagpakita ha. But your long absence is pretty much worth it from my POV...

To Doc AE - Sayang lang wala akong dalang banyera kahapon para sa higit 8 toneladang sugpo na dala mo kahapon. The punchlines rock. Bwahaha. At salamat ulit sa paghatid sa akin kanina.

To DT - Sayang hindi ka nakasama sa tourney. Ok lang, you have you own pawns naman in tekken eh. Sayang di tayo nakapag RS.

To Azuriel - Minsan pag off ko sabihin ko sayo para makapag AC tayo. Happy. Sobrang lapit mo lang pala sa amin.

To Grimweld - Sayang di ko napanood ng mabuti yung mga laban mo. Grabe... I better watch out for you guys.

To Nix - Sayang talaga hindi ka sumali at kulang din nga pala yung slots. per kung nakasali ka and Rick, malamang mas mahaba yung tourney.

Maraming quotes yesterday, and we had so much fun, we forgot most of them.

And mga hindi natuwa at nagsaya kahapon, raise your hands, and prepare for execution.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Great event. Period. Curry. Tekken. AC- I cant believe that I enjoyed playing AC this much again...hehe

First and foremost i would like to thank Mr Jake Sforzando for once again accommodating us and providing RR with a place to stay and play. Words cant really express my(or our) gratitude any longer. RR will repay you in some way next time man, thanks a lot. Worship

Also, to Mr Rick Leperdude for enduring the 5 so hours of refereeing
and marshaling each and every match. He also did math....damn thats hardLOL. Also, thanks for taking us home...I know its kinda too much to ask for something like that and i promise that it wont happen again as it was very impromptu. I for one dont like to end up asking too much favors like......ah, you know. Also, for providing input in tuning my AC.Salute

Special mention to Doc, who not only provided me with a great sparring partner in tekken, but also endowed me and atdsutm with MORE PRAWN-which is one of the greatest things ever to be invented by man. haha

Serene...ChairChairChairChair pinapartidahan mo pa pala ako...walang hiya ka! haha anyway, thanks for helping me tweak my AC. It really handled well with the G91 and the vulture 2. I would have to say that our matches were great as well. (you should have won match 2 though)

And to all other ravens who were there, thanks for attending the event, and congratulations to Dave and Mr Palpatine for the victory! enjoy your curry!!! (to Mike berserk, our matches were ridiculously insane!)

well, that sums it all up, great event, great games, great food, great people......AND GREAT PRAWN.LOL
It's not pron.

It's P-R-A-W-N-S. PRAWNS or Sugpo. Yung malalaking hipon.
Does that mean pag Alamang ang ginamit nating term pang loli yun? Eew...

And yes Archangel, I was really itching to use Obsidian on you. But after knowing your AC's weaknesses and strengths, then doing a last minute line up change is not very honorable.
fine then PRAWN. edited na ah hahaChair
Nosebleed

great to be alive
As Rick said yesterday, PACT now has a new meaning - Prawns, Armored Core, Tekken. GG.

Like Jobet and GM I'd like to express my gratitude to Jake. How many consecutive times have you agreed to let us use your house now? Too many to count. Thanks for your never-fading hospitality. Oh yeah I hate Lili. Haha.

To Rick, I think Jobet summed it up adequately. Thanks for staying with the tourney matches even though there were tons of things going on in the adjacent room. Thanks also for stepping aside and letting someone else grab the crown this year. A true gentleman, you are.

To the new champ, Dave! Good job. What you brought was definitely top-tier, and well thought out. I hope you return next time to defend your crown.

To Alvin: you were good. It definitely was a good sight to see someone go toe to toe with Nix, and survive adequately. Nice work on reaching the finals (on your first meet, no less). It must be a bittersweet feeling to both see your student succeed and beat you, haha.

To Mike: first timer din sa PACT. Hope you continue to show up in the next few meets. Bigla kang naglaho eh, haha.

To Aldous and Kent: welcome! That is what RR meets are, regularly. Lots of fun. lots of AC, lots of Tekken. I hope you strive to improve your skills and come back next time stronger.

To the regulars who were there: Jobet, GM, Andrew, Nix, Fox, Doc, Jolly, Dins, Eli - it was great to hang around with you guys again. AC aside, I think we all enjoyed the day for that other reason.

Jobet, funny man. Magdala ka ng mas maraming ice cream flavors sa susunod. Hahaha

Mr. Mark Ting, I will strive to beat the crap out of your Jin next time. With Marduk.

Andrew, aaralin ko na yung juggles. Maghanda na kayo. Hahaha

Nix, did you manage to harvest something from the plentiful bounty we had yesterday? Lol. We need to play more Tekken.

Fox = good little grade school boy. Hahaha. Nice to see you again.

Doc! Arguably the man of the day. Your treasure trove of... enjoyable media was certainly enjoyed by all. Nag-fiesta kahapon yung mga tao sa kaka-copy paste ng files eh... ibang klase talaga pag doctor na! Ang daming access sa kung ano-ano! When you go to the succeeding meets, be sure to bring more, as I don't think one shipment will be enough. Tang-ina ano ba yang pinagsasabi ko. Hahaha

Oh yeah, check your member group. Snazzy, huh?

Jolly - wow dude, your skills never cease to amaze. It was great though, the fact that I managed to sneak in a few wins in between your domination means something to me. I'll keep practicing my Feng, Dudley (and start on Marduk!), so I can give your Dragunov, Bryan, Law, Ryu and Hugo a better challenge. Also, this.

Dins, hindi tayo masyadong nakainom ah. Bawi tayo! Haha

Eli, good to see you go. Hope you can participate in the next PACT, although I think you enjoyed the night too, care of Doc.

To all: thanks for making the event a success! See you next time!

I haven't actually had the chance to compute the rankings yet, but I'll post them up when I'm done. Also, while the 1st and 2nd placers are clear, we don't actually know who's 3rd yet... so in the meantime, no one will have that privilege.

There were very few pictures taken, and most of them after the tourney. So to get an idea of what the day was about, here:

[Image: prawnsxi7.jpg]
theGrim Wrote:As Rick said yesterday, PACT now has a new meaning - Prawns, Armored Core, Tekken. GG.

Jobet, funny man. Magdala ka ng mas maraming ice cream flavors sa susunod. Hahaha

There were very few pictures taken, and most of them after the tourney. So to get an idea of what the day was about, here:

[Image: prawnsxi7.jpg]

No Choice eh. atsaka, pangit na yung ibang flavor. Added that they have Chuckie as a mascot.

And Jolly and hati kami ni Jolly sa ice cream, tig 1 tub kami.
Pero sige, next time 6 flavors na. AhahaLOL

The Pic says it all.

Syempre, this will not be PACT and even a meet kung wala yung quotable quotes:
Guess who na lang

"Let us fight Like Fishermen~!!"
"Ah! Kawaii-Sawa"
"We need a bigger boat!!"
"S**t! Yung sugpo mas marami pa sa tubig!"
"M**k is Everywhere!"

Puchit, ang dami. I can't recall all of them. Help please.
There's really not much for me to say.

So you're welcome Ninja

Thanks to Doc for the seafood and Nix for Yuki.
ahhhh yes...yuki...hehe panty shots!! did you get to enjoy her jake? hehe...

mix- yes i will await your marduk hehe....although i must say that i still have a long way to go.....i can more or less handle doc, but dt and nix.....not yet.....
arch_angel Wrote:mix- yes i will await your marduk hehe....although i must say that i still have a long way to go.....i can more or less handle doc, but dt and nix.....not yet.....

Hey, what about my Ling? LOL

Been playing more of Lili lately though, as Mix mentioned.
great day everyone...

AC, tekken, and guilty gear... very relaxing for me Smile

thanks to the organizers and host. you've out done yourselves.

you're all welcome with the prawns... there's more where that came from... hahaha

to the newcomers, thanks for the games... hope you make it habit to attend the meets

"i can more or less handle doc, but dt and nix.....not yet....."
haha... them are fighting words haha...

like I said... I'm just a messenger of DOOM... trigger hahaha

see you next meet guys

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PACT Regulations - ACV 1.01 NiX 51 65,361 06-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Last Post: NiX
  ACV PACT NiX 8 13,530 05-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Last Post: farmboy28
  PACT VI NiX 295 325,906 02-25-2012, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu