Current time: 05-17-2024, 03:26 PM
Dark Souls 2
Gentlemen, let us travel through the abyss together.
(03-19-2014, 08:12 PM)Zefyr Wrote: When that happens I just backed off a bit and waited for him to do the jumping attack or the overhead smash, then I roll or run under him and stick to him like hotglue because damn fighting this guy fairly is not worth it AAAAAARGH FUQ UR WUNSHOTS YOUR SOUL AND YOUR ARMOR ARE MINE NOW BLAAARGH

I didnt get his soul and armor though.. Sad

Also, Finished DS2!
Fuunyaah~
10 wins left to max Bell Keepers. I'm loving the messages I receive for dual-wielding caestus (TIL: Caestus is the plural form of cestus in Latin). Just the thought of maxing bluebros and bloodbros gives me the heebie jeebies.
[Image: 21.jpg]
Blue-bros is easy when you have a friend and dedicated co-op characters =))

Levelled my Mage-bro.

Holy jeebus.

Soul Greatsword.

Ermafsmkfmlkfmaksfmklsfmaklsfkmalsfmklasfkmasfmaklsmkflam.

Expecting Magic Nerfs XD
NG+++++ on the bonfire for that twinblade phantom in No Man's Wharf and still no visible aurous chestpiece. If anybody is trading it, I'll throw away pretty much everything for it!

ASDLFKJASDV,XZCMVMTHRFCKNGSHTSADKLF
ZEEEEEEEEEEEPH

Sorry di ko namalayan yung messages Sad((
I finally got the Aurous chestpiece after using two more ascetics. Finally done with this stupid place.
I've yet to play the game, but this might help some of you:

[vid]LrrymfvwDv0[/vid]
Hoho, thanks Nix. I'll put those into consideration while making my new character or stat resetting my old one. I didn't know stats can go over 100 now.
You know what I would kill for? A stat that affects swing speed. Or that STR/DEX/ADP affects swing speed. This then coincides with swing speed being affected by the weapon's weight (it already affects amount of stamina used per swing). It would make builds a lot more varied.
(03-24-2014, 02:32 PM)Zefyr Wrote: You know what I would kill for? A stat that affects swing speed. Or that STR/DEX/ADP affects swing speed. This then coincides with swing speed being affected by the weapon's weight (it already affects amount of stamina used per swing). It would make builds a lot more varied.

I just wish a mix of STR/DEX/AGI/ADP would affect swing recovery a bit.
Fuunyaah~
(03-24-2014, 02:38 PM)Hell Heart Wrote:
(03-24-2014, 02:32 PM)Zefyr Wrote: You know what I would kill for? A stat that affects swing speed. Or that STR/DEX/ADP affects swing speed. This then coincides with swing speed being affected by the weapon's weight (it already affects amount of stamina used per swing). It would make builds a lot more varied.

I will literally kill for that mechanic.

WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL

WHOOOOOOOOO
(03-24-2014, 03:02 PM)Zefyr Wrote:
(03-24-2014, 02:38 PM)Hell Heart Wrote:

I will literally kill for that mechanic.

WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL

WHOOOOOOOOO

CALM DOWN!

* clonezero slaps Zefyr around a bit with a large trout.

Man this game is really eating people alive, isn't it?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

More like

Taking their Souls

Eh?

YEH?

EHHHHHH?
Oh, there's a patch available. People are complaining about the summon signs timing out more frequently, anyone having this issue?
MM is out this early. Depressing.

EDIT: Also, I switched from dual +10 caestus to dual +5 Blue Flame swords (like my initial idea). I'm still unsure what to imbue it with. Magic? Poison/Bleed? Looking for suggestions.
[Image: 21.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dark Souls (aka Project Dark) Twin-Skies 259 354,690 09-09-2015, 07:12 PM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  Dark Souls 3 Lord_Leperman 4 7,395 08-05-2015, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  Demon's Souls Grim 40 58,066 05-26-2012, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  Ragnarok Princess Of Light And Dark RoninFang 5 10,704 10-28-2011, 08:02 PM
Last Post: RoninFang
  Project Dark = Demon's Souls 2? Twin-Skies 3 7,019 10-04-2010, 06:34 PM