Current time: 05-11-2024, 03:12 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(12-18-2012, 12:20 PM)Serene Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 12:01 PM)clonezero Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 10:55 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: rant?: It's been overcast for a month now, still don't see a "Fuck You Sun" on any of the clouds.

Fly above the clouds and you'll see them. LOL

Fly above the clouds and give the Sun a "Fuck YOU" for not showing up.
Next time I fly, I will.LOL
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
The sun's gone down and the smile on my face now reaches to my ears. Funny how a couple of Snickers bars, a half gallon of ice cream and several old Jim Carrey VHS tapes can turn a guy's upside down day right side up again. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(12-18-2012, 06:36 PM)Fox Wrote: VHS tapes

... That still work?

Wow.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(12-19-2012, 10:46 AM)Serene Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 06:36 PM)Fox Wrote: VHS tapes

... That still work?

Wow.

Yes they do. Had to fiddle with the tracking knob a lot though.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I was finally able to access my fb account after connecting to burger king's wifi. Stil, fuc u fb. Also the hotel's wifi is largely to blame.
Since I think it also belongs here... I think...

>Signal to switch lanes in traffic
>A bamillion cars pass with no one giving way

SELFISH, COCK-JUGGLING, THUNDERCUNTS :I
(12-19-2012, 05:25 PM)Zefyr Wrote: Since I think it also belongs here... I think...

"In a world where no driver gives way... one boy must find the courage to change lanes."
One of the privileges of COCC is that one gets exemption from PE which means one does not need to go to PE classes anymore since the time used for PE will be allocated to COCC-related things.

Due to the circumstances, I had to resign from COCC which means that my exemption from PE is null.

Rant:
I got 0.0 in PE.

I can't graduate cum laude anymore.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(12-19-2012, 09:07 PM)Fox Wrote:
(12-19-2012, 05:25 PM)Zefyr Wrote: Since I think it also belongs here... I think...

"In a world where no driver gives way... one boy must find the courage to change lanes."

Holy cow! When I read that line, I could almost hear epic music playing in my head and Don Lafontaine doing the voiceover.
(12-19-2012, 09:30 PM)HayWire Wrote: One of the privileges of COCC is that one gets exemption from PE which means one does not need to go to PE classes anymore since the time used for PE will be allocated to COCC-related things.

Due to the circumstances, I had to resign from COCC which means that my exemption from PE is null.

Rant:
I got 0.0 in PE.

I can't graduate cum laude anymore.

That really sucks, and it's unfair. Sad Maybe there's still something you could do about it though?
Yeah do inquire, a shot at graduating with honors is something worth fighting for.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(12-19-2012, 09:38 PM)Skreija Wrote:

Holy cow! When I read that line, I could almost hear epic music playing in my head and Don Lafontaine doing the voiceover.

"One boy, one car, two lanes, eternal traffic. Michael Cera, Emma Watson, and Morgan Freeman. It's time to escape....

Deadlock. Coming this summer."

@HayWire Wha happen? Too many cuts? Anything you could contest on?
(12-20-2012, 12:05 AM)Zefyr Wrote:
(12-19-2012, 09:38 PM)Skreija Wrote:

"One boy, one car, two lanes, eternal traffic. Michael Cera, Emma Watson, and Morgan Freeman. It's time to escape....

Deadlock. Coming this summer."

@HayWire Wha happen? Too many cuts? Anything you could contest on?
@Zephyr Hopefully it's not directed by Micheal Bay
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
@Zefyr
Interestingly, I can't get FDA'd since I was a Dean's Lister.
I didn't have enough activities and credits to make a passing grade :|
Annoying part is that I offered to do research papers to make up for the several weeks I wasn't around.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rant - so i was asked to have my hair cut earlier today (which i really didn't want to do) in preparation for a friend's wedding next week. Out of spite, i had the barber just trim the bangs a little, chop off a bit at the sides and back and just leave the general style largely untouched. I also had a certain song playing (repeatedly) on my phone during the trim.

putang ina nyo, putang ina nyo, putang ina nyo...

The barber was laughing so hard he had to stop cutting at times or he'd screw up. Big grin