Current time: 05-13-2024, 04:47 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Sabihan nyo na lang na walang barya't isang milyong buo. Mahirap magpapalit sa barya.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Tanginang facebook locking me out of my own account because im trying to access it overseas. Now its trying to send me a verification code via sms in my australian number but I couldnt access it because im overseas. Shouldnt have added my number in the first place. My other account is still accessible because I didnt add any contact info thus preventing facebook performing some of its security bs.
@Shin
the one i work in as a GM for an MMO.
(12-17-2012, 04:49 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: ...but I couldnt access it because im overseas. Shouldnt have added my number in the first place.

I'm guessing you're here in the Philippines. Welcome back if you are! Big grin
It's more fun in the Philippines.

Kung nandito ka na nga, Maligayang pagbabalik Ginoo.
Atat kayo ah. Di ba sabi ni J.E eh sa 21st ng gabi pa yung dating nila? Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Haha wala pa ako sa pinas. We're having a stop over in singapore(in a place called geylang) for a few days. Plenty of hookers just a few meters from the hotel LOL
(12-17-2012, 06:43 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: @Shin
does GM stand for Game Master in online games?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(12-17-2012, 10:56 PM)Fox Wrote: Atat kayo ah. Di ba sabi ni J.E eh sa 21st ng gabi pa yung dating nila? Tongue

Member for 7 years, and this is the first time we see him in person.
Sino hindi ma-atat?

(12-17-2012, 11:47 PM)Sirius140 Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 06:43 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: @Shin
does GM stand for Game Master in online games?

It could also mean Game Moderator.
yup, either Game Master or Game Moderator works. tho officially we're supposed to be called Customer Support Representatives (CSR)

rant: there will no longer be any prizes for best presentation and best costume at the Christmas Party. so much for all the practice we put in >.<
rant: word on the grapevine is she will be leaving on the 20th along with some other employees. still haven't spoken to her since that time about her friend's bday gift.
It's a beautiful day. The sun is shining up high, there's been a good breeze all morning long, most everyone around me is in a pleasant mood... and i wanna set the whole world on fire.

Yep, it's one of those days again. Tanginang buhay ito.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I don't know how that feels. Being the morning person that I am, if I feel bad in the morning, it goes away minutes or even seconds later when I've warmed up.
rant?: It's been overcast for a month now, still don't see a "Fuck You Sun" on any of the clouds.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(12-18-2012, 10:55 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: rant?: It's been overcast for a month now, still don't see a "Fuck You Sun" on any of the clouds.

Fly above the clouds and you'll see them. LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(12-18-2012, 12:01 PM)clonezero Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 10:55 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: rant?: It's been overcast for a month now, still don't see a "Fuck You Sun" on any of the clouds.

Fly above the clouds and you'll see them. LOL

Fly above the clouds and give the Sun a "Fuck YOU" for not showing up.