Current time: 05-10-2024, 04:18 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(07-04-2012, 05:18 AM)HayWire Wrote: Rant: I hate essay/outline style homework. Mostly because I'm not very good at writing and I tend to shoot down my own ideas of what to write. I miss having math homework - at least that had a fixed answer so I didn't have to think about it that much TT_TT

I'm pretty much at the opposite side compared to you. If I wanted to do math, it better be either Autocad, Armored Core, Dark Souls, or Disgaea.

Yeah I suck at math, period.
(07-03-2012, 06:41 PM)Hell Heart Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 07:50 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: fuck you bayantel. can't even stay connected for five minutes >.< then your technician calls in the brief window the net works, and closes the issue as solved. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF anyone know of decent wireless net? like, is wi-tribe any good?

I switched to Globe from Bayantel.. I'd say its one of my best fucking decision ever! Just watch out for the capping..

what about the capping?

officemate of mine is on Smart Broadband with the canopy thing. 2mbps for 1k a month. so i'm gonna choose between Smart or Globe.
(07-04-2012, 07:39 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 06:41 PM)Hell Heart Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 07:50 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: fuck you bayantel. can't even stay connected for five minutes >.< then your technician calls in the brief window the net works, and closes the issue as solved. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF anyone know of decent wireless net? like, is wi-tribe any good?

I switched to Globe from Bayantel.. I'd say its one of my best fucking decision ever! Just watch out for the capping..

what about the capping?

officemate of mine is on Smart Broadband with the canopy thing. 2mbps for 1k a month. so i'm gonna choose between Smart or Globe.

Currently I'm on 3 mbps and Im not really a torrent crazy kinda person so I dont normally reach the 7 gig cap. I think for a 1mbit plan, thats 3 gig per day.
Fuunyaah~
(07-04-2012, 04:01 AM)RoninFang Wrote: and now some of my other friends are teasing me XD

cosplay daw as Kakashi or wear the same thing Dr. Stein wears from Soul Eater.

Crossover cosplay. Why not? Have everyone guess.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Just not crossplay. Please. Anything but that.

Rant - Godfucking damnit. Why is it that dreams are always so hard to remember upon waking up but the nightmares jump around in your mind for, like, ever?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
same here dood
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(07-04-2012, 11:42 AM)Fox Wrote: Just not crossplay. Please. Anything but that.

If he crossplays as a man, that will be okay. Right?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rant/Rave:
Spent several hours of my normal time plus my sleep time to finish an assignment last night/this morning. Teacher said I did too much. XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rant:

I don't really know what to do, but I ended up stuffing myself with coffee for more than a day with no break. I feel like I need to wrestle with a mythical creature, but I feel so tired at the same time. This project better be worth it. I want to fucking punch a grizzly bear in the face and fight it to the death with my bare hands.

Edit: A FLYING COCKROACH CHALLENGED MY AUTHORITY AND I SLAPPED EEEET
(07-04-2012, 06:34 PM)Goat Wrote: A FLYING COCKROACH CHALLENGED MY AUTHORITY AND I SLAPPED EEEET

How'd your hand smell afterward? Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(07-04-2012, 06:49 PM)Fox Wrote:
(07-04-2012, 06:34 PM)Goat Wrote: A FLYING COCKROACH CHALLENGED MY AUTHORITY AND I SLAPPED EEEET

How'd your hand smell afterward? Tongue

Hell fuck lol I didn't bother to do anything like that. I just washed my hands, and the cockroach wasn't splatted. It just landed on the floor and kicked it out of the house after I opened the door.
(07-04-2012, 06:16 PM)HayWire Wrote: Rant/Rave:
Spent several hours of my normal time plus my sleep time to finish an assignment last night/this morning. Teacher said I did too much. XD

please keep in mind the story behind your current avatar missy LOL

don't go and snap on us now LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rant - all these Thor jokes/images on Facebook are getting really irritating.
(07-04-2012, 10:15 PM)Fox Wrote: Rant - all these Thor jokes/images on Facebook are getting really irritating.

Yeah, my whole feed got bombarded with useless crap.
watching transformersBig grinark of the moon

i just remembered i used making/behind the scenes of transformers as a sample XD

one of the other 3d lecturers asked during the teaching:
"so we will creating the same quality such as that throughout the course"

me: i know the techniques used, and probably how it is done...but nope we dont have the facilities, budget or time...your talking about a multi-million dollar film, years in the making, were the film shoots were done in large scale locations...

ask me again if you have a brief case in front of me with a million dollars, a top notch crew and locations to shoot the film along with the permits needed.

after the teaching demo

3d lecturer: Smart answer, the reason why i asked you that question you might run into students na gusto same quality na hollywood movies kaya na nila achieve right after the course