Current time: 05-11-2024, 04:22 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Earlier went to MoA with parents and relatives

checked out Uniglo at MoA

the manager for the MoA branch is a batchmate of mine from Xavier XD
got AC2AA today YAY!
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
rant: fuck you bayantel. can't even stay connected for five minutes >.< then your technician calls in the brief window the net works, and closes the issue as solved. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF anyone know of decent wireless net? like, is wi-tribe any good?
people I talk to says wii tribe sucks

anyway Im getting concerned looks from the people around me, because they are wondering why I have been eating Dinuguan almost exclusively. Its only been around 3 days...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(07-03-2012, 07:50 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: fuck you bayantel. can't even stay connected for five minutes >.< then your technician calls in the brief window the net works, and closes the issue as solved. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF anyone know of decent wireless net? like, is wi-tribe any good?

Ask Fox.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(07-03-2012, 12:04 PM)clonezero Wrote: people who worked for wi-tribe says it sucks

Corrected. Big time.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(07-03-2012, 07:50 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: fuck you bayantel. can't even stay connected for five minutes >.< then your technician calls in the brief window the net works, and closes the issue as solved. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF anyone know of decent wireless net? like, is wi-tribe any good?

I switched to Globe from Bayantel.. I'd say its one of my best fucking decision ever! Just watch out for the capping..
Fuunyaah~
Stuck stuck stuck with midmidmidterms. My main problem; not only do I have CTS and tenosynovitis with my left arm, but I fear that I have one on the right arm as well. Oh, and having sticky ointment on my hands feel weird. I am not so getting used to this. Fuck De Quervain syndrome.

(07-03-2012, 08:11 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: Break your PC and Laptop! That should do the job!

I can't, even though that everything in here is a really good opportunity for me to RAAEGGGG HULKSMASH stuff around.

[Image: IMG_5372.jpg]
You should've used an oppai mouse pad.
(07-04-2012, 01:30 AM)NiX Wrote: You should've used an oppai mouse pad.

Too bad they're all human beings. I need a goat with busty and shiny tits.
Rave: I can play games without worrying about lag anymore and I was able to fix my NAT issues!

Rant: I still cant frikin join rooms in ACV!! FML!
Fuunyaah~
i just realized something...if i will assigned to teach one of the 3d/2d/illustration/animation/game design subjects for Informatics 4 year courses...i don't think i'll have the heart to fail a student...
(07-04-2012, 02:59 AM)RoninFang Wrote: i just realized something...if i will assigned to teach one of the 3d/2d/game design subject for Informatics 4 year courses...i don't think i'll have the heart to fail a student...

Well, then just make sure your students learn, so you can just fail those who aren't attending your class. LOL LOL LOL
Well i can promise i will teach them how to work the software...but if they will be skilled enough to get a job right after the course...that i cannot answer it would depend on them

and now some of my other friends are teasing me XD

cosplay daw as Kakashi or wear the same thing Dr. Stein wears from Soul Eater...the Lab Coat, get a spinning chair etc pag may convention sa megamall and i have to teach on the same day...

since yeah they know i used to practice martial arts LOL XD
and i asked them why Dr.Stein?
Friend: aside from may background ka sa martial arts, you were glasses, and you used to be an honor student back in CSB remember...
me: T_T then whats why Kakashi from Naruto naman?
Friend: ung summon jitsu ni Kakashi are dogs eh mahilig ka sa aso eh, usually when you cosplay you prefer something covered face mo and you usually read books...
me: i dont read Hentai in public, those are art books or 3d technical books usually binabasa ko...
Friend: close enough
Rant: I hate essay/outline style homework. Mostly because I'm not very good at writing and I tend to shoot down my own ideas of what to write. I miss having math homework - at least that had a fixed answer so I didn't have to think about it that much TT_TT
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]