Current time: 05-06-2024, 07:00 PM
ACV General Discussion
"This is absurd. How do they expect us to play the game when we cant buy parts?" O_O dang well that sucks
anyways might as well join in a bit XD i do miss blading in AC LOL
is the moon light blade still in the game? how i miss that blade LOL
(03-21-2012, 03:16 AM)RoninFang Wrote: is the moon light blade still in the game? how i miss that blade LOL
Do you ever visit the front page?

I can relate to this guy
[Image: acvreviewfail.jpg]

HOLY MOLY!!! ME LIKE ^^

i am tempted to make my AC look like the sandrock LOL
since the moonlight looks like a shotel now LOL

actually i think ill make my AC looks like a mix between the Huckebein and Sandrock
I'm really happy with the game so far. A lot of the other teams are way ahead of RR by now, though. But doesn't matter. I've been having fun. Smile
Btw, I recommend that everyone get some kind of headset, such as the official one, or even cheap bluetooth headsets at CDR King. It's invaluable.
Yep, gotta agree -- been enjoying this so far. Feels good when the stuff you do contribute to the common good.

Just curious though -- are the order missions shared by a team? For example, if I've done till around order mission 5, can the rest of the team access mission 5 even if they haven't played prior order missions?
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
(03-21-2012, 12:29 AM)maitreya Wrote: Maybe we should setup a thread or something somewhere for list of RR's members and their pilot IDs?

That's here.
Order missions are recorded individually, though you can have the assistance of a team member whenever you're carrying them out. Dunno if it applies to the person helping you though, meaning that if both of you do an order mission you both haven't cleared, and you were the host, will the 2nd player clear the same order mission in his file.
Found a copy now(supposed to be released tommorow). Too bad I had to go to the city to get it, so I can only try it out tonight when I get home.
AUS version yan, JE? I read somewhere else that it's region-locked servers. But confirm with us later. Sad
I've read the post in ACU Sad If that's the case I'll import a region 1 in a couple of weeks. The EU,AU and ME playerbase is already small, why do they have to do this?
Got my R1 copy a while ago. Will be online early this morning, seeing what's up (probably 3-4 AM).
so apparently you cant do conquest by yourself? This is really crappy considering our freaking base is being attacked and I cant defend it at all...
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
I'm with someone with only 3 members. Who suddenly rushed it? It's already a given disadvantage to begin with. This is on Domination Match too, so a match loss would result in losing our territory.

Leaving me with a merc won't do as well, don't just get to the operator role. It's like handing my ass out in the field to die. LOL
Better than playing offline. alone. Just buying as much parts as I can.
I hope the "server unavailable" is just a part of the release date thingy. The game is not officially released here until the 22nd.
Fuck you From & Namcobandai.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LRp Discussion J.E_Magog 76 100,858 04-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  LR: OB Core Discussion NiX 26 30,021 04-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: adiyel
  SLp Discussion J.E_Magog 46 68,549 02-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Last Post: DaiZengar666
  AC3p Discussion Black Dragon 115 154,977 11-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Fox
  FA Discussion J.E_Magog 307 344,462 08-25-2009, 11:53 AM