Current time: 07-06-2024, 04:33 AM
PACT II
So yeah, you've heared it. There was no PACT II, the events of the day were an organizational failure, as bad luck (mostly) took over. On that day wou will see people in their worst and in their best (at least for me). I got angry, I got bored, I fell sleep, I became chatty, I became silent, I laughed (quite a lot, mind you) and I cried a bit inside (due to everything planned going to waste). Other than that, the result of the event was something I would not regret.

I got to see the others for who they really are and not just their internet personas, and in the end I could say that I could hang out with you guys, sit on my butt, and drink till there's now tomorrow along side real good people.

Serene: Ang galing pala ng mga character designs mo ah! At ang kulit mo pala sa tutoong buhay XD

Ethermaster_Xa102A: Dude, I'd like to see more of your drawings! And sorry about your transformer, I hope your PS2 is still fine.

Beastkiller: Laki ng ngiti niya noong nalaman niya ang lakas ng tanke sa AC4 Tongue

DT: We're really sorry about shorting the electrical system of your house (and possibly the whole street). But you were the kindest and most determined host I've seen for trying your best to get the power back online. Thanks again! Smile

TS, RoninFang, Haywire: Its too bad you guys couldn't stay a bit more Big grin. At least you guys were able to know more of the members of RR. Oh yeah, TS, you left your water-flask there, which is with me now... Just get it from me the next time you visit here or when I go to your house one day.

Grimlok: Probaly has the best sense of direction and patience for the day XD, He didn't get lost on the way to the event, nor got annoyed at my ramblings at the same time. Thanks buddy Tongue

Fox: You dawwwwwwwwg...... Smile)

My ipod: Thank you for all the music Sick

AEA1, DT, Otakuwarren, TS, RF, Serene, Ethermaster_XA102A, Grimlok, Fox, Beastkiller, I won't mind a round of drinks with you guys around.

Despite the organizational failure of the event, the social factor of the whole phenomena turned out to be a great success.

Sincerest apologies go out to the 1st time participants, as this event might have left a bad taste on their mouths. Rest asured that PACT II will happen, and I aim for it to be better than the last two major events.

Also, I think I've left the i-link cable in DT's house.

Oh yeah, there were pics. Rather amusing at that. Tongue

Long live RR, Long live PACT/K
Hindi naman sa makulit ako...
I was just dead bored and in Sleepy Drunk mode...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Salamat sa lahat ng pumunta. Tama si Rick, baka na-trauma na yung mga first time contestants. Tongue Pero wag kayong mag-alala, mangyayari parin ang PACT II.

Gusto ko ring magpasalamat kay Leperman para sa pag-aayos ng karamihan ng mga detalye sa tournament. At kay DT para sa mahaba niyang pasensya.

Nga pala Fox, ASTIG SIGNATURE MO! Hehe.
so from this and what I've read on Fox's blog anyway not everything was lost it seems and the event just turned out to be an EB and as much as I doubted that it would have been a good thing for me to come man I really wanted to come!!!!

I really hope we can get together ( hopefully goatling's there as I need a guide XD)
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Quote:So yeah, you've heared it. There was no PACT II, the events of the day were an organizational failure, as bad luck (mostly) took over. On that day wou will see people in their worst and in their best (at least for me). I got angry, I got bored, I fell sleep, I became chatty, I became silent, I laughed (quite a lot, mind you) and I cried a bit inside (due to everything planned going to waste). Other than that, the result of the event was something I would not regret.

RoninFang has a picture of your head Blink

...also have a few pictures of people SLEEPING...I don't know who they are...coz I'm very bad at memorizing names and faces IRL...and avatars are easier to memo for meh XD

I kept poking the tiger...*poke**poke*..."I'll call you pokey"(new evil laugh)Kwahehehehe

[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+May 21, 2007 10:05 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (HayWire @ May 21, 2007 10:05 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Quote:So yeah, you've heared it. There was no PACT II, the events of the day were an organizational failure, as bad luck (mostly) took over. On that day wou will see people in their worst and in their best (at least for me). I got angry, I got bored, I fell sleep, I became chatty, I became silent, I laughed (quite a lot, mind you) and I cried a bit inside (due to everything planned going to waste). Other than that, the result of the event was something I would not regret.

RoninFang has a picture of your head Blink

...also have a few pictures of people SLEEPING...I don't know who they are...coz I'm very bad at memorizing names and faces IRL...and avatars are easier to memo for meh XD

I kept poking the tiger...*poke**poke*..."I'll call you pokey"(new evil laugh)Kwahehehehe [/quote:77fa89c07f]
why does he have a picture of my head and where did he get it??!!??

on the part of memorizing avatar names ... that also goes with my previous guild in ragna ...as you may have know I have a female knight in chaos named Serra May ... guess what happened at the EB ... Chair Chair Chair

@Twin Skies: Interesting insights abt PS3 & Xbox360, pls let me know when it's safe to buy a PS3.

@Grim: I'm partly to blame of what happened, in any case I had fun, and as far as I can remember I think every one did too.

@Beast Killer: I dremt abt your ideas(AC in RP).. I still laughed..

@Ethermaster: Sorry for the busted transformer..
So your into model kits too? can I see your work?

@Lord Leperman: I can't belive I had that much fun WITHOUT electricity LOL

@Fox: I had no idea that you went through hell(almost literal) to get to my place. and yet when you arived, shit happened again..
plan na lang tayo meet tol 4 ur samurai.

All PACT2 participants: I think my lungs colapsed a bit that day from laughing so hard, I had the time of my life. Plus I got to see Rick's ABS..
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
Everyone was so hyper that day since...I don't know;...they saved up the PACT 2 energy for nothing XD

the ones that were sleeping...looked "dead" LOL

Quote:on the part of memorizing avatar names ... that also goes with my previous guild in ragna ...as you may have know I have a female knight in chaos named Serra May ... guess what happened at the EB ...&nbsp; &nbsp;

I pretty much stopped playing RO...I had 4 characters then... (shortcutted)Sin,Nyt,Mage,BS.

Oh and not your head...Rick's head XD...While he was listening to his ipod ...RF turned on the flash in the camera...to make it extra shiney...kakasilaw Shades

.....lots of people kept saying "BEST PACT/K EVER!"or "PACT 2 NA PACT 2 !!"
and many more...

How come i only saw the model kit assembly guide and not the model XD

WEEHEENER...Weener+wee!!+winner...so we're all Weener winners that go wee Blink

...that house was biiiiiig Shock ......

I was so bored...I was playing pokemon XD...now I have a Groudon...
<!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+May 22, 2007 07:21 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (HayWire @ May 22, 2007 07:21 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> [quote]on the part of memorizing avatar names ... that also goes with my previous guild in ragna ...as you may have know I have a female knight in chaos named Serra May ... guess what happened at the EB ...

Baka siguro magkakamukha lang kayong lahat kaya nahihirapan siya maalala kayo.
Ehehe...
Hindi no.
Halos magkakasing taas lang...
And most of us are wearing glasses...

Don't worry Haywire, tatangkad ka rin...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Quote:uuh what I was saying was at the EB because the of my character was Serra May and that your comment that avatar names are easier to memorize incomparison to the real names of someone holds true to my guildmates during the EB I was unfortunately called by my avatar name ... Serra May

this also happens at the shops I play

Well...my guildmates called me Maia during the EB....and Bea for RoninFang XD

back to topic...

for those who fell asleep during the PACK; Say I!!

for those who were playing with portables;say Me!! "Me!!!!!!"

for those who were sketching;say PENCIL!!(WTH)

oh...sorry I couldn't bring the chess set...I forgot -__-;
I can see the PACT II was a failure.Anyhow,can I see some pictures or vids??lol,failure or success,it's still a tourney
<!--QuoteBegin-R.Leonhardt+May 23, 2007 02:52 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (R.Leonhardt @ May 23, 2007 02:52 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I can see the PACT II was a failure.Anyhow,can I see some pictures or vids??lol,failure or success,it's still a tourney [/quote:1b59799f03]
Just pics, no vids. Remember, the tourney didn't happen, nor was I able to save any vids. Fox and Haywire should be able to have the pics IIRC.
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+May 22, 2007 11:05 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ May 22, 2007 11:05 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Ehehe...
Hindi no.
Halos magkakasing taas lang...
And most of us are wearing glasses...

Don't worry Haywire, tatangkad ka rin... [/quote:f0899b390e]
i think... i smell edward elric the air xD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PACT Regulations - ACV 1.01 NiX 51 66,946 06-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Last Post: NiX
  ACV PACT NiX 8 14,449 05-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Last Post: farmboy28
  PACT VI NiX 295 335,430 02-25-2012, 02:35 PM