Current time: 07-06-2024, 02:13 AM
PACT II
doon na lng sa dating meeting place noong PACT 1
If there's any progress, I found the missing i-link cable. My bad on that one as I found it under my pile of old books and papers.

Transportation:

Please mention if you can volunteer a vehicle. 1AEA/1, Grimlok, Twin-Skies will you be able to pick people up on the way? Anyway, the meeting place will be the same as PACT1, which will be in SM Megamall. It is crucial to meet up there, as only AEA1 knows the exact directions to where DT's place is, unless if some of you know where Halcon Street, Laloma, Quezon City is.

Tourney day: May 19 or 26. Both choices are on a Saturday, as Saturday seems to be the day where most people are free.

The event starts at 10AM, while the tournament will start at 1PM. Freeplay will be from 10am-1pm. Bring your own food.

List of participants:
Confirmed participants:

Lord_Leperman
Grimlok
Azuma Blade
Serene
Fox
Doom Trigger (Venue host! join! join! biggrin.gif)
Beastkiller
Twin-skies
Roninfang
Haywire
Eithermaster_X102A
Eithermaster_X102A's brother
1AEA/1
Otakuwarren

The following guys, please confirm by posting or by PM to me so I can add you to the list.

Nix
Maitreya
Moonlight_Raven
Goatling
Clonezero
Zigg
Solitare

@J.E.
We'll document the event, don't worry. Big grin
19 or 26...
Great!
I can work on more costumes for the Manga.
'Signatures are overrated.'
This sounds better than May 5 or 6. Also, there's gonna be a warm-up for 4 hours. Though I'm still not sure whether I could go or not. I'll get the answer before a week the tournament starts, since my parents might plan on going out of town with me.

Hmm. I'm guessing that 15-19 Ravens are coming... I'm doomed.
its been moved ... well I think its for the better

anyway I'm quite sure I could come ... the only hindrance would be my parents making an unannounce trip to the province or someplace ... other thatn that Im free for the rest of may (save sunday mornings).
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Great to know this thing is being moved for a more organized gathering. BTW guys, I'll be playtesting AC4 in the big tv(I hope the copy I DLed will work..), so if it's ok with you guys could bring an extra TV(lyk PACT 1[Cockpit style]).
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
waaaaaaaaa bat may 19 T_T pati hindi sasali sa laban baby sister ko di marunung mag AC yan ^^
<!--QuoteBegin-Doom Trigger+May 04, 2007 10:39 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Doom Trigger @ May 04, 2007 10:39 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Great to know this thing is being moved for a more organized gathering. BTW guys, I'll be playtesting AC4 in the big tv(I hope the copy I DLed will work..), so if it's ok with you guys could bring an extra TV(lyk PACT 1[Cockpit style]). [/quote:8357f1b2cd]
AC4?? Shock

I just hope that PACT2 will come through (the date is pretty far kasi eh)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
hmm... date has been moved.

right now, I'm a busy person [on work in the hospital, the review for retake of test 3 & 5 of nurse board exam, etc.) no time for myself, for my Hachi-Roku, and on my AC Tears

I'll attend if 1.) if the tourney day falls in my day-offs 2.) Ethermaster_X102A [Dave] and I will go together, coz I don't know how to go to DT's place... I'm not familiar on how to go places around manila (di kasi ako gala...)

waahhh!!!!!...... Chair

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
<!--QuoteBegin-Moonlight_Raven+May 06, 2007 10:48 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Moonlight_Raven @ May 06, 2007 10:48 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I'll attend if 1.) if the tourney day falls in my day-offs 2.) Ethermaster_X102A [Dave] and I will go together, coz I don't know how to go to DT's place... I'm not familiar on how to go places around manila (di kasi ako gala...)

waahhh!!!!!...... Chair

=^.^= [/quote:4ee4b62624]
Both dates fall on a Saturday. Maybe you can ask about your schedule so that you can plan ahead.

To everyone else: Right now I'm working on a transportaion route. Again, please mention of you can bring a car along. An who can bring an extra PS2 and TV?
Most likely I can bring my car. However, I don't think I can bring any more equipment, save for my own memory card and controller.
Alright, that's good news. In addition, Our resident doc said that he can go as well, so I'm gonna try convince him if people can ride in his car if ever.
Seriously now...

If it was ever on the 6th or 5th, I would have made an AC on the spot and lose...

Wala pa rin akong AC up to now...
'Signatures are overrated.'
rick anong date ba tlga may 19 ba?
Guyz... kelan ang finalize ng date ng PACTII? anyone whose aot an idea.. I hope its May 26 or basta saturday.. :nosebleed

Maybe I'll bring PS2 but i dont know where DT's place I hope may kasabay ako n may alam doon.. Shades

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PACT Regulations - ACV 1.01 NiX 51 66,943 06-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Last Post: NiX
  ACV PACT NiX 8 14,449 05-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Last Post: farmboy28
  PACT VI NiX 295 335,421 02-25-2012, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu
  PACT Regulations for LR NiX 316 398,714 12-18-2011, 12:40 PM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PACT 6 NiX 36 48,169 01-21-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: beastkiller