Current time: 07-06-2024, 04:03 AM
PACT II
Hey,just asking,Meron bang magdala ng PS3 sa inyo??I'd like to chat on the system so I can get informed lol
guys may di makakasama yung baby sister ko sa 19 dahil may gagawin sya sa school sorry ^^
You rock Mr. Leperman.

And as far as I know, we won't have any PS3 units there, only an XBox360.
So the sure date is 19??
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Yes, May 19
Smthing just came up, can we delay the meeting in my place abt 1pm?
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
<!--QuoteBegin-Doom Trigger+May 13, 2007 04:46 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Doom Trigger @ May 13, 2007 04:46 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Smthing just came up, can we delay the meeting in my place abt 1pm? [/quote:45a32e79ae]
Of course man.

For the rest of us, that might mean no more free play. Once we get there, we'll need to set up immediately and get right down to the tournament.
Alright, that's cool. I'll just make a revised schedule in a bit.
We're at your mercy Lord DT. Big grin
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

guyz wala ako kasabay papunta kila DT Fear

ang kaya ko lang magkta sa SM Megamall...

HELP ME PLSSS...

umm. by the way nakausap ko c moonlight raven.. MAybe he will not join on PACTII because on his review
<!--QuoteBegin-EtherMaster_X102A+May 13, 2007 08:53 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (EtherMaster_X102A @ May 13, 2007 08:53 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ang kaya ko lang magkta sa SM Megamall... [/quote:518303459e]
Dave, di ba nga ang naayos na usapan na ay sa Megamall talaga magkikita? Wala ka nang problema kasi andun lahat ng kotse na pupunta kina DT. Basta makarating ka nang Megamall, ayos ka na. Proproblemahin mo nalang kung pano umuwi pagkatapos ng tourney.

Read back sa previous page para dun sa sched na naayos na ni Rick. Pero basics palang yan, yung eksaktong oras aayusin pa since hindi tayo pwede ganun kaaga kina Doom Trigger.
Repeated for the sake of clarity (its better to be redundant rather than to have people misinformed). I revised the schedule, quick and easy by changing the time frame. Car seatings are same as before (Upon Nix's request, I'll be picking him up in Mc Donald's in Greenbelt right in fron of the Asian Institute of Management, anyone who want's to be picked up there please say so. I'll still be passing by Shell Buendia station as well)

Transportation route:

Me and AEA1 can ferry up to 8 people (4 for each of our cars). However, I'm only able to carry people until SM Megamall. Those who are ridding with me will have to transfer to Grimlok's car. In SM Megamall there's room for 1 more additional person in Twin-Skies' car. AEA1's car is essential since he's the only person who knows how to get to DT's place, and everyone else has to convoy with him.

Therefore, here's the plan (Tentative, but it gives an idea on how things will go about on that day):

Schedule:

11-11:30AM: Meeting time in Makati area. Me and AEA1 will pick up people in the Shell gasoline station right beside the Buendia MRT station (You can't miss it! Its right beside the station.). Special requests can be made for me to pick up people in Mc Donalds Greenbelt.

11:30-12AM: Estimated travel time from Makati to SM Megamall (inclusive of traffic BS and all). I'll be parking in SM Megamall, and those ridding with me will have to transfer to Grimlok's or in Twin-Skies' car... (Grim, TS, AEA1, you might want to park your cars in SM first, just in case we have to wait for some members... Let's use the open parking lot of SM Megamall B if possible. I'll prolly ride with TS' car while AEA1 will have to lead us in a convoy to DT's place).
12AM-1PM: Estimated travel time from SM Megamall to DT's house (once again inclusive of traffic BS and all). Once we're there we can start setting up the TVs and PS2s which can take around 15 min. We can start the free-play and all and start the tourney at 1pm (in case there are others who can go to DT's house on their own)

1PM-7PM: biggrin.gif (7pm is an estimate, since that was around the same time PACT1 ended. Tourney time starts at 1pm)

7-8PM: Travel time to get to drop-off points. Hopefuly this will be early enough for some people to get home safely.

Who's ridding with whom (Tentative):

My car (until SM Megamall only):
Lord_Leperman
Fox
Beastkiller
Nix (Highly possible he might go)
Maitreya (Possible he might go, if not then Otakuwarren rides with me)

AEA1's car:
AEA1
Azuma-blade
Eithermaster XA102A
+ brother
Otakuwarren

In SM Megamall (after I drop people off):

Grimlok's car:
Grimlok
Fox
Beastkiller
Nix (Highly possible he might go)
Maitreya (Possible he might go, if not then Otakuwarren rides with me)

AEA1's car:
(same as earlier)

Twin-Skies' car:
TS
Ronin Fang
Haywire
Lord_Leperman
??? (Extra space in case another person decides to go)

*On a side note, I feel that this event will not be enough, so I'm planning another one sometime soon... Something on a smaller scale however*
Okay then, Shell Buendia it is. I just hope my training doesn't begin anytime soon or i might hafta cancel my participation.

That's if the interview on Wednesday goes smoothly. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
boss I sasama po ako pero controller lang at earphone kaya kong dalhin I already have my AC design on my head but not in a memory card ... ( I lost mine when I lost my 4th wallet) will that be a problem

I can get to megamall by 11:30 or 12:00 but I am wondering where you guys would be waiting precisely ... anyway I will be wearing a with LAPAGAYO jacket in that day... this part is important I need help here!!!

concerning food ... I can ask my kuya to cook something up ... what do you like (lol yabang ko XP)

concerning going home as long as the drop off point is sm megamall or somewhere close I have no problem...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Oh yeah, bring your own controler and memory card Tongue.

Serene can we get a confirmation on the TV?

Oh and we'll bring back people in the places where we picked them up. (Although in my case, can I just drop people back in G4 instead of Greenbelt?)

Alternate plan:
This is in the event that AEA/1 won't be able to make it as he has informed me that his schedule will be erratic (Let's hope he's going). In this case, We'll just have to make use of 2 cars: Grim's and TS's (Sorry, my car is still unavailable). Schedule still remains the same, however some of you might want to go straight to SM Megamall instead of stopping by the Makati area. Otherwise, if anyone can volunteer another car or preferably a van, we'll have to stick with the current transportation configuration.

Route to DT's house:

From Welcome Rotonda, take the Mayon road then turn left at Simon street. From there turn right to Halcon road, DT's house is the 4th in the street. I hope at least one of you guys knows how to get there, I'll bring a map in case.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PACT Regulations - ACV 1.01 NiX 51 66,946 06-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Last Post: NiX
  ACV PACT NiX 8 14,449 05-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Last Post: farmboy28
  PACT VI NiX 295 335,429 02-25-2012, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu
  PACT Regulations for LR NiX 316 398,750 12-18-2011, 12:40 PM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PACT 6 NiX 36 48,170 01-21-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: beastkiller