Current time: 07-06-2024, 03:05 AM
PACT II
I'm expecting 16-20 people participating.

Um, does anyone have an i-link cable?
Uhh... Where EXACTLY does Doom Trigger live?
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
may 6 diba so anong oras meeting time?
Ummmmm, what is this PACT 2?????? a battle???

can anyone answer? i'm kind of new in RR.
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+May 02, 2007 05:16 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ May 02, 2007 05:16 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I'm expecting 16-20 people participating.

Um, does anyone have an i-link cable? [/quote:4208675153]
Oh no... I don't have one. How much does it cost, and where can we buy one if no one has anything?

<!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (HayWire)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Uhh... Where EXACTLY does Doom Trigger live?[/quote:4208675153]
He lives somewhere near Bluementritt, I forgot the exact place though. Don't worry, your brother already drove there once, and I doubt you're going there by yourself anyway.

<!--QuoteBegin-azuma-blade+--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (azuma-blade)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->may 6 diba so anong oras meeting time?[/quote:4208675153]
Sometime before lunchtime, mga 11 AM siguro... wala pang meeting place.

<!--QuoteBegin-Jack-O+--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Jack-O)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Ummmmm, what is this PACT 2?????? a battle???[/quote:4208675153]
PACT = Philippine Armored Core Tournament. Obviously, this is the second time we're doing it. To see what happened during the first one, go <a href='http://www.ravenrepublic.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=140' target='_blank'>here</a>.
Sorry, its a bit of an emergency. It seems that more people can make it on May 5. Are you guys still game for it? Can DT confirm please?

Our last resort is going to be DT's big TV if he allows us to use it on that day.

Convoy plan:

Who can bring their cars? Sorry, but I can't use my car this time so I need to know who can be so kind to provide some transportation for that day? Please specify pick-up and drop-off points if possible.
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+May 03, 2007 08:42 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ May 03, 2007 08:42 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Sorry, its a bit of an emergency. It seems that more people can make it on May 5. Are you guys still game for it? Can DT confirm please?

Our last resort is going to be DT's big TV if he allows us to use it on that day.

Convoy plan:

Who can bring their cars? Sorry, but I can't use my car this time so I need to know who can be so kind to provide some transportation for that day? Please specify pick-up and drop-off points if possible. [/quote:20590d42f6]
Last resort? Why's that?

I can come on may 5 -anytime actually-. It also lets me to watch the Golden Boy's fight on the 6th.

I could come a little earlier if it's ok with DT.

Settle nyo na nga kung 5th or 6th. 3rd na eh.

I can also bring my little TV if you want...
Ehehe...
'Signatures are overrated.'
@rick:

We could use the big TV, but then, woud'nt be unfair to the dude who's on the other TV? Worst case senario is we do it in split screen(and thers the link cable prob)..

Better settle the day of the tourney guys ASAP..
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
DT, we're moving the date, please read my PM.
Oh yeah, what date will be the PACT2?? I heard its May, and yeah, Will there be a PACT3??????? just asking.
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
so its may 5 i guess?
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
may 5... i'll be there..... ummm.

what tyme and where?

If DT's place i dont know where his place...

Boss Rick...kung ok lng sa yo sabay ako sa place nyo..
Sorry folks. There's a 90% chance that I'm not gonna be able to go. >_<
OK, I'd like to move the date of PACT2 sometime within the later half of May since the organization of the tournament is largely chaotic at the moment. We're missing valuable equipment and our transportation planning is moot, not to mention the confusion with the exact date of the event. Therefore, I ask for your patience as we need some extra time to sort this matter out.

I'm sorry, but its better for us to organize everything first before we start the actual event itself.

In short, PACT 2 won't happen this weekend, but rest assured that PACT 2 will happen. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused to those who have anticipated it for quite a while already.
I hope you DOCUMENT EVERYTHING. Like what you did in the first PACT.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PACT Regulations - ACV 1.01 NiX 51 66,944 06-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Last Post: NiX
  ACV PACT NiX 8 14,449 05-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Last Post: farmboy28
  PACT VI NiX 295 335,429 02-25-2012, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu
  PACT Regulations for LR NiX 316 398,717 12-18-2011, 12:40 PM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PACT 6 NiX 36 48,169 01-21-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: beastkiller