The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: MMA and Boxing Discussions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I didn't get to watch the fight since I woke up late, buti nalang may replay mamaya.

From what I've read, it looks like Lesnar didn't win that fight as much as Carwin stopped fighting due to exhaustion. LOL
Ang daming mga "undefeated" na natalo just recently lol
(07-04-2010, 02:07 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Ang daming mga "undefeated" na natalo just recently lol

Oo nga eh, nagbabagsakan sila isa-isa hahaha.
Edit: Okay, uploaded! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=31V595EE (BROCKLESNAR vs carwin -- biased ba?) LOL

I'm surprised how Lesnar survived the first round onslaught, seriously. I don't think Carwin just stopped out of exhaustion though. He got double legged by Lesnar and allowed him to get mount, which was followed by the triangle choke. What I was surprised by was the non-existent submission defense of Carwin. I mean, he could have tried to roll out or something but he chose to just lie down there. That was probably caused by fatigue.
Lol fatigue nga LOL But the fight was close, either of them could've won.
Yeah close fight. A rematch is deserved, I think.

Carwin was doing great till halfway through the first round. Then he looked really tired. And for the second round, it's like he had nothing left.

It's really evident in the post-match interview. He was panting after every two words... or maybe that's just cuz he was almost choked out cold. LOL
UFC on Versus 2 results:

Yushin Okami beats Mark Munoz by split decision after stuffing all this takedowns and hammerfisting him.

Jon Jones beats the Russian wrestler dude with a really long name in the first round by takedown and TKO.

Takanori Gomi beats Tyson Griffin with KTFO punch to faceplant in 1st round Big grin
[Image: 1678t1s.gif]
Holy silva fail
Yeah wtf was that match. It's like Silva wasn't into it at all.
Serious rib injury, he says. Was advised not to fight.

I guess we'll find out what really happened over the next few days.

Edit: He still won though Big grin
It went according to keikaku anyway. LOL
(08-08-2010, 03:43 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah wtf was that match. It's like Silva wasn't into it at all.

that is how he promotes his fight

he will act like he is losing then he will destroy his opponents later.

remember griffin'd?
he planned on dodging some random punch then destroy griffin later to look good.

now when fighting sonnen, he planned on taking hits and then destroy his opponent at the last second according to KEIKAKU.

(translator's note: KEIKAKU means "plan".)
I'd be appreciating chonnen's efforts right now if he didn't thrash talk.
IMO Silva should change his ways. Mind games won't work on everyone.
Anyone aware that GSP is coming here on September 25? The event's going to be held at the Mall of Asia.

I'd like to go and have the chance to meet him if ever, but unfortunately I'm too lazy. If there were freebies in it, I might reconsider.

Ice still has contacts within ABS-CBN (specifically the Balls channel). Ninja
(09-06-2010, 02:14 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone aware that GSP is coming here on September 25? The event's going to be held at the Mall of Asia.

I'd like to go and have the chance to meet him if ever, but unfortunately I'm too lazy. If there were freebies in it, I might reconsider.

Ice still has contacts within ABS-CBN (specifically the Balls channel). Ninja

Be careful what you wish for.

The good: My girlfriend has two VIP tickets to meet and greet GSP later.

The bad: I won't be able to go as I'm going away to Zambales with some friends.

The ugly: She won't be able to go either as she has a despedida with her friends.

LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22