The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: My art in here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[Image: A67.gif][Image: A67.gif][Image: A67.gif][Image: A67.gif][Image: A67.gif][Image: A67.gif][Image: A67.gif][Image: A67.gif][Image: A67.gif][Image: A67.gif]

I am just joking, remember that. LOL.
[Image: Tauren.jpg]
Roll eyes 2 hour speed paint in photoshope (I'm not sure what it is)...Could be a Minoraus or a Tauren or a Minotaur

It's so pixelly XD
WARNING:
Spoiler alert...

It's a spoiler for a game that will(eventually)come out 10 years from now XD

Before:

[Image: ConceptArt001.jpg]

After:

[Image: ConceptArt001-1.jpg]

Done in Corel and Photoshope

Concept art for the ending of a game
If anyone cares...

The next artwork will come out next week(it's too bigggggg)-__-'
<!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+April 20, 2007 03:43 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (HayWire @ April 20, 2007 03:43 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> If anyone cares...

The next artwork will come out next week(it's too bigggggg)-__-' [/quote:bdc048753e]
Hey, I care. And I will be waiting for that.

Nice work so far, I like the way you used brushes on the plateau/rock the beast is standing on. I think the sword needs a bit more work though.
When is next week? Tongue
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+April 21, 2007 12:36 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goatling @ April 21, 2007 12:36 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->When is next week? Tongue[/quote:9d96512401]
NOW!!!!!

[Image: Dragon.jpg]

BWAHAHAHA *dies*(ang tagal gumawa ng ganituuuuuuu) XP (aack,bad grammar)

Was I a little(Too much) sadistic on the dragon's injuries? XD...It was meh first time doing something injured Blink
Oooh. Damn nice!

Quote:Was I a little(Too much) sadistic on the dragon's injuries? XD...It was meh first time doing something injured Blink
Nope. It was fine. The injuries look natural, though to make it more realistic maybe you can try adding more details on the blood, and some of the dragon's injuries. Like how you did on the sword.

Quote:NOW!!!!!
NOW?! Well actually it's a bit too fast. Tongue Your next week = 1 day ZOMG.

But still, it's a nice job! The arrows and the wings look good + your coloring has improved, lol.
Nice spotlight. Tongue

I like the background, and the use of grays and whites to produce depth in the image.
I know that this is supposedly in the general discusions forum buuuut not many people look in this topic aside from Master Goatling,Sensei RoninFang and ( don't know what to call you XD)The Great Grimlok >_<

Pls skip(or look away) 00:56- 1:02 , 2:25-2:26 , 2:38-2:51 UNLESS you want to kill your eyes with yaoi hentai (I'm doubting you want to do that >_<)YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED(Don't blame me for boredom -__-'...and milk XD)

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzycYNQSUF0' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzycYNQSUF0</a>

R-13!!

Next artwork is next week[It's not fanart...it's concept art XD](no, not 1 day Goatling...It's only a general average of how long will it take me to make it ><)

[Image: Area001.jpg]

10-15 minute speed paint... -__- ... No one gave me a clear view of what to do for RR manga XD
Explosives?

Like ravenflau09 said, MAKE CUTE ROBOTS like... uh Haro? Tongue
Got any reference? you know... CURRENT military equipment(pictures)
Something to manipulate, pics of an animal ^__^;; ...Coz it's hard to make a (CUTE) mech out of nothing...(why is With from DN angel in my head Blink)
We don't really need any new designs on how to make a cute one. Just make anything that looks like a mech, and then use SD style on them, it works.

<a href='http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/49489185/?qo=1&q=cute+mechs&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5' target='_blank'>http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/494891...h+age_scale%3A5</a>
[Image: RRmanga002.jpg]

I couldn't post this coz photobucket was in maintenance XD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16