The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: My art in here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
<!--QuoteBegin-The Goatling+Mar 4 2007, 08:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Goatling @ Mar 4 2007, 08:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
I don't need to bet on it. Dogs are good looking, I wish dogs are interested in Goats.[/quote:d1457d73c1]

<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+Mar 4 2007, 08:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ Mar 4 2007, 08:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->In that case,I'll be a Dog ...Grrrrr >Sad [/quote:d1457d73c1]

I take that back. <_<
Shock Shock ..

Didn't see that coming Chair
Why do I feel the irony here?
Vomit Vomit
You are a she-male.
Dude,I didn't mean it that way Chair
I know, it's just a coincidence that you posted it THAT way. LOL
LOLOLOLOLOL @ you two. LOL LOL LOL

Now stop spamming in HayWire's topic. Haha.
Ok. Sorry 'bout that. Wacko
lol that was funny,I didn't see that coming lol LOL sorry for sapmming Ohmy
@ravenflau09:

You love goats.

LOL JUST KIDDING!

@HayWire:
Anyway, to answer HayWire's trivia... let me guess:

Probably arranged from left to right:
1) I dunno, probably a mage/sage/wiz/etc. with a Pirate Bandana
2) Ed
3) ??? An RO character???
4) Al
5) A PRO Knight?
6) Another Knight?
7) Grimlock from Transformers?
8) Probably your RO character, since he/she's wearing a Sakkat.
9) I dunno
10) I dunno too, LOL zzzZZZzzzzZZ.
11) The best character of all1!!1!!! Pvt. Prinny Big grin
One ranting about too many characters is my blackie(literally black)(with the signature pirate bandana) mixed with some outfit I made and the flamie thing is part of my gaming
idea XD

one STARING at my blackie is my first RO character which is a knight...and the only character that WANTED to have pink hair...and eyes Blink

Ed Elric is there coz my classmate kept insisting that SHE'S Ed so I got sooo irritated and drew hi- 'her' like that Happy(she also insisted that I'm Black Hayate and Alphonse...Armored Dog?)

What's a Puny without a Gigantic? AL Elric is there coz he's my first avatar here (he's my mascot I guess)

The one with the purplish aura is my assasin(the sakkat person)...the pessimist XD

I think I drew mehself half asleep...I like adding myself I guess Happy the one with the stupid helmet ,glasses and talking to the prinny is meh

The one with the eyepatch is a crusader I made up last last year(no...I don't have him as a character)

The one with the sparklies is my mage...80+ int but in reality...-80 XD(she's a dense, air-headed, overhappy idiot)and I named her Marona Blink

one ...sleeping is meh clooooooooone XD Meet Nixa(my nickname misspelled)...
I wish I could sleep while standing.

The one at the back-drooling is not Grimlok...iz Blue Eyes White Dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh! (drooooooooooooling)

and yes goatling that's a pvt. prinny!!Happy

Can you guys read the text? just asking
<!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+Mar 6 2007, 08:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HayWire @ Mar 6 2007, 08:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Can you guys read the text? just asking[/quote:83fd5ad7f7]
Huh. I can.
Logo number 1
[Image: Haywire001.jpg]

Corel Painter on Al,Photoshope on the title
Hey, nice coloring. Big grin That drawing looks very proportional.

Al looks... like Al. The coloring matches well with his chunky body.

Nice job. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16