The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: My art in here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Not to double post, but...

Disregard my first post. LOL.

I like how you colored the buildings and the land, and the smudge effects looked like from AC4's environment, nice. Big grin

LOL I like the dead HW-257s' eyes.

BTW you could try tracing your work before coloring it, since I can't see some of your drawings. Just don't overdo it, or you'll end up like me. XD
OwO
[Image: DemonHorse001.jpg]

I'll finish this by...I don't know... day after tomorrow?
That's... hey that's me you're trying to draw.
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+March 31, 2007 06:24 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goatling @ March 31, 2007 06:24 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> That's... hey that's me you're trying to draw. [/quote:e62e493156]
Blink ... then it will be your mascot LOL
That can't be my mascot anymore. I'm now a Goatling, and I am just a former Pale Horse.

Jason

Maybe you should try sketching a Divine Goat. Goats are more powerful than horses, keep that in mind.
BTW I like the way you shaded the Pale Horse, and for an unknown reason it fits well with the background.

Even if it's blank white. It just shows the paleness of... of the horse. Big grin

... but if you insist on making that as my mascot, I need a gasmask.

Something like this.

[Image: k21756.jpg]

LOL Just kidding, get on with your work. LOL
Why the heck do you always need a gasmak??
May mukha nga kasi ng kabayo.
You guys don't know how important it is to have a gasmask. There's air pollution, HELLO. <_<
[Image: DemonHorse001-1.jpg]

Blink ... not what I expected...oh well Happy anyway the mane kinda reminds me of Envy for some unknown reason...
Nice. I like the blue backdrop. But what are those violent things on the ears supposed to be? Unholy flames?
Yeah... but before I transferred it to photoshope(I used Corel)It looked like bunny ears XD so I fixed that problem in photoshope
Hey. Where's the gasmask? Blink
There's no air pollution in this artwork -__-'

Besides...I don't have enough reference and enough editing skills to put a last minute gas mask...soweee
[Image: A67.gif]
-__-' The next one is a surprise Artwork but I'll be at Baguio at 1 am tommorow so it's gonna be delayed...and it's pretty big(Combining two seperate artworks.

I'm gonna try the burn and dodge technique on them... Tell me which one best suite me(coloring style that is) LOL

Sorry Goatling, I can't draw Gas masks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16