The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: My art in here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I'l be stalking you masterminion ..... Ninja

Btw experiment more smudging with different brushes.
Yeyy... usually I'm the one stalking Blink...
I haven't seen a reply here in pretty long time for me...neither does RoninFang Unsure

Well I don't wanna mess with the brush settings since I don't own this computer >_<
posting it here since I won't post it in DA...I was practicing(or doodling) with a pen

[Image: Nixa001.jpg]

[Image: Biancatas.jpg]

[Image: Conceptart.jpg]
I scanned and posted in directly - no editting
T_T ... still dead XD
This is getting pathetic...
I'll be back with more frickin artworks
Did you go straight to pen with these ones? Nice job!
NiX Wrote:Did you go straight to pen with these ones? Nice job!

[Image: Hw001.jpg]
It's incomplete of course.
The colored version will be in DA but I'll just keep posting...
I only did this in one day(today)...but it's actually 2 hour work time(STILL SLOW)
Since no one comments anymore, I'll comment myself

left arm is wierd
Is that male or female?
there's something wrong with the legs
the boosters suck
the foot looks like its a laundry soap bar
it's messy
why the hell is it incomplete?
you've got a whole frickin day to finish it
And you're talking to yourself in your own thread. LOL

Heheh it vaguely looks like Zero from Megaman X
He/she looks boxy...
But it's a good start to mechs.
NiX Wrote:And you're talking to yourself in your own thread. LOL

Heheh it vaguely looks like Zero from Megaman X

FINALLY

Do you know how hard it is for me to improve in anything if no one AT ALL comments?

another thing...it's also hard to do fanart of this...without a decent screenie of an AC LOL (it looks NOTHING like one to me XD)

I couldn't find any reference aside from memory and...I kept getting caught at school
HayWire Wrote:Do you know how hard it is for me to improve in anything if no one AT ALL comments?

Well, consider that we have pretty low traffic. And also, that not everyone reads every new post that comes along.

That being said, nice work on the shading. Smile
HayWire Wrote:Do you know how hard it is for me to improve in anything if no one AT ALL comments?

Since you already have a D.A account, here's what you need to do:

-Make lots of friends, that means adding them to your friends list.

-Try to comment on other people's art art if you want to get any comment on yours.

Thats what i did when i was starting out a couple of years ago. It did not actually help me improve pero gananahan ako talaga.

And btw, don't try my 2nd tip on some A-list types. They'll just ignore you sometimes. You know why? Because they get tired getting too many comments and it doesn't seem to help them anymore. You'll probably experience that later on.

Consider yourself lucky getting exposed to various forms of art at an early age. Back in early 2005 wala akong kaalam alam sa photoshop, wacoms, screen tones, etc.
[Image: Dynus001notdone.jpg]

Final in here:
http://masterminion.deviantart.com/art/R...e-79401763

BTW: My Haruhi to Konata edit reached 70+ faves Shock
Oooh~
Crussie.

You're improving quite quickly...
I think it would have been better overall if you just stuck to using black and white shading for the rest of the character. The flesh tones look a bit out of place after having most of the picture dominated by grayscale already.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16