The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: i can still draw!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(01-21-2011, 09:27 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2011, 06:07 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]You had to ask... you just had to ask for it. Facepalm

of course he did. he prolly wants to be one of the participants XD

Now we wait till for atdsutm and Iraya to draw Fox in said style. Preferably with zero_kanipan? XD
i need to learn how to draw iraya's "gay eyes"

her eye design for gay eyes is intriguing.
(01-21-2011, 02:01 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]i need to learn how to draw iraya's "gay eyes"

her eye design for gay eyes is intriguing.

oh? which ones? :o
Those? *Points at Iraya's avatar*
(01-21-2011, 11:44 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/i...ndwich.png

A tutorial by me

[Image: eyetutorials.png]

much appreciated :3

RR BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh wait....

anyways does anyone have a human to armored core scale comparison in GRAPH
Hahaha that's really cool, Hanna. It's like one of those Kanji writing tutorials.
[Image: page0001-2.jpg]
Everything is pretty good except for the dimensions of her arm. It looks swollen Smile
The braid of hair at the back seems a bit wrong as well. I ain't no artist but i'm pretty sure hair has to flow less stiffly than that, it's like the middle part is bent at a forty-five degree angle.

I like the mask/visor though. Tongue
(01-26-2011, 05:20 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]The braid of hair at the back seems a bit wrong as well. I ain't no artist but i'm pretty sure hair has to flow less stiffly than that

That was hair? o_o

Okay, hair too then. I thought it was her tail or something.
Well, it looks like hair to me, since it's connected to the back of the head. I could be wrong though. Tongue
so whats exactly wrong?

arms and hair only?

the arm is ok, since i exagerrated it on purpose
dont expect anything good LOL

[Image: page0001-3.jpg]

[Image: page0001-4.jpg]

[Image: page0001-5.jpg]

[Image: page0001-6.jpg]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13