The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: i can still draw!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[Image: IMG-1.jpg]

for some reason the scanner scaned it and stretched it a bit
Looks fine to me. Although the way she handles the rifle is kinda odd.
where exactly?
Her left forearm is a bit too long? Otherwise, she's hawt.

Edit: No wait, her arm is too long, not her forearm? Bah, the clothes are making an optical lulz of my eyes!
i told you its a bit "stretched", but anyways i think i need to practice adding clothes while not skiping drawing the anatomy i can already see my fault
(01-19-2011, 12:07 AM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-1.jpg]

for some reason the scanner scaned it and stretched it a bit

Marina from Valkyria Chronicles?
Well, If I were on standby mode and have my rifle with me. I'd lower it down a bit where it's practically pointed at the ground. (It's like it's still aiming at something.) Oh~ and finger's outside the trigger guard.
@mom

uhm no, i created a self made sniper who is female and wears blue uniform. she likes cute doggy pets and is introverted and prefers to be alone. her skills are ultimate accuracy and lone wolf :3

@azuriel07

yeah i think i need to have more references than just looking at the gun

edIT: after checking it a bit, it wasn't stretched after all, (i think i unconsciously just made her really tall and no wonder her arms look a bit long, because i base it on the body proportion
Oh ok, so basically Marina. I don't really see any elongated arms like anybody else (they might be thrown off by the outline of the sleeve itself, which is baggy enough to not show a prominent bend), but I do see some weird angles in which things in the pic stand out though. I agree that the angle of the gun is not realistic. It should be more relaxed, and pointing downward. On the contrary, her right arm is bent too far inwards over itself. If you bend your own arm inwards for just a second, you'll see it's quite impossible for it to double over itself so much. This is giving her right arm in the photo a "rubber" look to it. You can either fix that by giving her arm a less sharp bend to it, or adjusting the angle such that the biceps of her right arm are pointed towards the viewer.

Lastly, I think the face doesn't really make for a good looking woman. It might be your filipino tastes differing from my own, however. I do know there are some pudgy looking filipino girls with similar face structures and flat looking eyes that are considered to look good. (Which is why I presume that Edy girl is the most popular in Japan, even though I think she looks like a 5 year old) I would personally prefer a face with less chubbiness to it, with a much more prominent bone structure and making the eyes less thick. That should make her face look less flat looking.
@your mom

you could give me some example of what style you prefer, i can try to emulate them.
i can give you a style...but it involves two men in love

Big grin
(01-20-2011, 01:25 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: [ -> ]i can give you a style...but it involves two men in love

Big grin

What "syle" to be exact? Big grin
(01-21-2011, 12:04 AM)azuriel07 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2011, 01:25 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: [ -> ]i can give you a style...but it involves two men in love

Big grin

What "syle" to be exact? Big grin

DOGGY STYLE

You had to ask... you just had to ask for it. Facepalm
(01-21-2011, 06:07 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]You had to ask... you just had to ask for it. Facepalm

of course he did. he prolly wants to be one of the participants XD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13