The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Tekken 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Sforza: Yup, mine too, haha

@Mark: Gota agree with you there, the interface looks kinda rushed. 1st time I saw that main screen I was dumbfounded at the sheer over lack luster and clutter that was in front of meFacepalm. So this is the game I've been waiting for a long time?! But in all fairness this is still Tekken 6 we're talkin abt here. You can cover it up with all sort of shit and still I'll play the hell out if itWub See ya online guys!
just fix the damn netcode and gameplay balance!!!!!!!
(11-05-2009, 03:50 PM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/sho...did=114453

It's good they recognize the problem, which means they're listening to the fan outcry at least. Which is a good sign, but still not the best. Until the patches that are going to be released will actually work, Namco still has work to do.
anyone tried the online patch? has online netcode improved?
Just finished testing out a working copy (I shit you not) of Tekken 6 for psp. Unfortunately mininova just got fucked, so I cant give the link to the working iso. To those interested tho, try searching for psypsp release of the game, that worx 100% on my gen-D psp..
Gotten to play a lot of T6BR these past few days. Maybe another weekend worth of gaming until my Law and Roger can be back in business. Happy
^ bad news. lol
at the moment im trying to take my skills to the next level.
WHAAAT??

Shock
Hahhahahahahahahaah

Racism at its finest. LOL
(01-16-2010, 10:09 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Taena, may pinoy pala sa Tekken.

He/It has the best ending in the game!
Im considering buying a PSP just to play Lili in Tekken 6. Shes so kawaii. lol

And whats up with Mokujin representing a filipino? lol
NO! NOT LILI!!!!! yeah she's cute and hot and all, but I think most tekkenistas here in rr (and everywhere for the most part) think she's brain-dead, god-easy-with-BIG-damage-and-high-tier-stuff stuff. lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11