The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Tekken 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
wow lei's tier dramatically increased from the bottom tier
Hanggang Tekken Tag lang nilaro ko eh, tapos natigilan dahil sa 4. Tapos nung lumabas na yung 5, tinamad na. Willing to relive tekken in my hands kung one token game lang sya Big grin
I'm not sure, but it looks like Teken 6 pirated Virtual On's Jaguarandi as a bonus challenge:

http://www.qj.net/Tekken-6-character-rum...aid/112622

And yeah - that's my articeSalute
Tekken 6 is now in SM Megamall. Ayala Malls will be getting Tekken 6 machines shortly too!
NiX Wrote:Tekken 6 is now in SM Megamall. Ayala Malls will be getting Tekken 6 machines shortly too!

That's good news!

Seriously hope they're connected to the online update of Namco though, or people who play on those machines are going to be stuck with the broken rage system for a long time.

...and smart people will wait for the console release xD

edit: Zaibatsu finally has individual character strategy forums up too!
sforzando Wrote:
NiX Wrote:Tekken 6 is now in SM Megamall. Ayala Malls will be getting Tekken 6 machines shortly too!

That's good news!

Seriously hope they're connected to the online update of Namco though, or people who play on those machines are going to be stuck with the broken rage system for a long time.

...and smart people will wait for the console release xD

edit: Zaibatsu finally has individual character strategy forums up too!

I just passed by the machine on the way to work.

WINSAUCE!!!!!Worship

I can't really go into details here (I'm at the office), but I'll be dropping by this weekend's meet.

Lei and Dragunov have gotten some major facelifts in a good wayLOL
Confirmed Location:
- Megamall @ Timezone, 2 Cabinets - Ground floor, at 18.00 per swipe VIP/20.00 for regular swipe
- Glorietta 4 & 2, Timezone 2 Cabinets - 20.00VIP/22.00 Regular per swipe
- Mall of Asia, Timezone - 18.00 Vip/20.00 Regular per swipe.
- GreenHills Promenade, Timezone - 20.00 Vip/22.00 Regular per swipe
- Alabang Town Center, Timezone - 20.00 Vip/22.00 Regular per swipe
- Gateway Cubao, Timezone -
- Trinoma North, Timezone 1 Cabinet -
Greenhills...

Thank you - I owe you my gratitude. The players in Megamall are too brutal (and greedy, hmph!) to let any fledgling players train in peace.
and oh quantum branches will also have T6 shortly 15 pesos per game (3 tokens)

and do you know where to can i play T6 with less people.
i cant get any practice because there are too many people playing in one machine
atdsutm Wrote:and oh quantum branches will also have T6 shortly 15 pesos per game (3 tokens)

and do you know where to can i play T6 with less people.
i cant get any practice because there are too many people playing in one machine

Word among the Megamall and Glorietta 4 gamers is that MoA's a good training spot. There aren't too many good fighters there, so it's safe to practice. Of course there's the matter of getting there...

I'm checking out Green Hills this weekend to see if it's relatively clear. I'll update when I get back. Salute
Alabang Town Center is usually free. =P
trinoma/SMN and SMM are the ones closest to me.

Moa is kinda far

ang alabang!!!! OMGChair

anyone cares to go to trinoma tomorrow (feb 22)

para may kasama meWorshipWorshipWorship pls pls
LOL Why does everyone treat Alabang like it's in another country? LOL It's not THAT far, guys.
I'm actually very interested, but I think I'll hold off from playing for fear of getting addicted too soon Shifty

The console version will be out soon enough.
NiX Wrote:LOL Why does everyone treat Alabang like it's in another country? LOL It's not THAT far, guys.

My wallet and Civic's gas tank say otherwise. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11