Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:12 PM
LR: PACT 3 Rules
Im sorry I was still sleepy when I posted ... I'll try reading more of the previous post before posting again >_<
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I just realized though, won't it be a headache to check for the legality of everyone's 3 ACs?

Honor system to save time? Hahah
Pwede rin...
Marshalls would be checking 3 ac's per person...
'Signatures are overrated.'
NiX Wrote:I just realized though, won't it be a headache to check for the legality of everyone's 3 ACs?

Honor system to save time? Hahah

In our experience, everyone's been pretty "honorable" so far. Haha.

We should trust everyone's intelligence. Because if they don't, they'll get disqualified.
Aruy...
So basically, everyone should triple check their AC's and make sure that no rules have been broken in coming up and building up their designs.

Masaya yun...
Okay sounds good. That should definitely save time. But it would really be best if everyone arrives on time or if we start early Tongue
that has been my mentality since the anniv ... which I think was the reason why haywire and the other two who turned me into a guinea pig had a field day with me I was not prepared for singles combat I was geared for my bloody battle with serene >_<

excuses I know but still ...

We can always have a rematch Zero...
yup yup at pact 3!!!!

We could just vote to disqualify Rick and have him check the ACs beforehand, through email submission.

Rick can be the hidden super boss battle for the champion to challenge, where his 3 designs will be 2 from the last tournaments, and the one he uses for Godzilla matches. LOL
LOLOLOL that'd work too.
I'm alright with that really. I'll probably do it if people want me to :p

Oh in case you're interested. Most of the parts of Halimaw, Himitsu-Heiki, and Genbu are exclusive to each other (the only difference being the HP, EYE3, ANANDA, and F73H but that can easily be worked around with), so It'll be plausible. This is not to say that I'll be using these ACs if ever I join the tournament, expect fresh designs from me when I participate :p.
Wow I just finished making 3 unique ACs for the upcoming tournament. I'm very satisfied with their performance against the AI but I still need to test them out against a human just to be sure. Tongue

It wasn't too hard mixing the external parts and weapons around but man was it tough distributing the internal parts. I ended up having to use the 2nd generator as well as the HAZEL radiators LOL Choosing the right FCS for each AC was a pain too.

I really like this new format. Tongue I'm really looking forward to everyone's designs hahaha

P.S. Should we keep the "Must change AC after every round/match" or should we follow the suggestion to allow the winner of a previous round to reuse the same AC?
well we could go ala pokemon ... 3 ACs per side when one goes down the loser gets to choose the next AC he uses ... objective is to defeat all 3 poke ... I mean ACs a player has ... problem ... potentially longer battles...

NiX Wrote:P.S. Should we keep the "Must change AC after every round/match" or should we follow the suggestion to allow the winner of a previous round to reuse the same AC?

I think we should force an AC change after every round. If a player keeps playing and winning with one AC it totally defeats the purpose of building three. Sure privileges must go to the winners, but that's their privilege in itself: they advance.

If we do it through Raffy's suggestion that's a problem: every match-up becomes a best of five. That'll take a long time to finish.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PACT Regulations - ACV 1.01 NiX 51 65,081 06-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Last Post: NiX
  ACV PACT NiX 8 13,510 05-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Last Post: farmboy28
  PACT VI NiX 295 324,372 02-25-2012, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu
  PACT Regulations for LR NiX 316 389,362 12-18-2011, 12:40 PM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PACT 6 NiX 36 46,951 01-21-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: beastkiller