Current time: 05-17-2024, 10:22 PM
Transformers the Movie
Like my friend said, MOTORBIKE SCENE TOTALLY WORTH IT.

Related: http://link.brightcove.com/services/play...1845810001
I'm quite surprised about the 2nd movie's reception. The general consensus in Rotten Tomatoes shows the sequel pales in comparison to the first one even among fans based on its freshness rating (at this point 27% for its T-rating and 68% for the RT community). Compare this to the first movie which was at 57% and 80% respectively.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/transfor...he_fallen/

So, I guess I'll have to set my sights lower this time Sad
Heard they used Soundwave's jet form rather than his cassette form. No minions >.< http://wearemoviegeeks.com/2009/01/first...sformers-2
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Yeah, saw that this got bad reviews.

But whatever.

I'm still watching Megan Fox the Movie 2.
(06-24-2009, 11:21 AM)NiX Wrote: Yeah, saw that this got bad reviews.

But whatever.

I'm still watching Megan Fox the Movie 2.

Agreed! Megan Fox is running in slow motion in this one. That makes the whole movie worth it. Big grin
"one shall stand, one shall fall"
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Watched the movie.

IMPT: Leave your brain at the door.

Treat it like a video game. A mediocre RPG with robots, perhaps. Then insert a few Dragon Ball elements and cheesy rip-offs from other movies.

After which, you'll probably like it Smile
who the F**k said this was bad? IT ROCKED! (metacritic can kiss my ass. if they want to say something, let them come over and I'll bust their face lol)

Even before watching, I kinda had the idea that I won't really give a shit of what the story is-as long as there is one, I'll take it, as it was like, narrated in a very noob-friendly way(lol) throughout the whole thing. What I gave a shit abt was the robot action I came to watch this movie for-and hell it didn't disappoint. Tongue I even gave more of a damn for lennox and the other soldiers than sam and mikaela or what. Jason
I enjoyed it. It was just a tad bit too long. And the jar jar bots were REALLY annoying. -_-
things that annoyed me in the film:

the jar jar bots too(skid and mudflap)

the extra guy who was with them. (the whiner...he totally didnt contribute anything except finding simmons)
It was OK for me. One was definitely better though. It's like they were creating a story on the fly on this one - like they had an unfinished idea for a plot and just ran with it. There were a number of times in the movie when I felt the dialogue led to some awkward silence between the characters.

It also kind of irked me how there suddenly were generic Autobots and Decepticons. And yeah the Jar Jar bots' jokes fell flat 100% of the time.

But Optimus and Bumblebee were awesome. Shanking robots and taking names, baby. And at least Megan Fox and her boobs were running in slow motion.
I saw it recently too.

Not too hot about the new black autobots, they were like sooo stereotyped. And the only thing they served for was accidentally finding the tomb thing. However the old man was pretty cool.

If you are either:
1. A Transformers purist.
2. Somebody who likes to analyze, make sense or just generally look for something wrong in something (generally the plot for this case)

You will not enjoy the movie that much.

However if you like:
1. Robots
2. God of War
3. Megan Fox
4. Bumblebee's radio-talk.

You are likely to enjoy the movie.

Overall: If you want to see some pretty hardcore action that isn't dependent on enemies shooting each other, or is very interested to see something freakin' cool and doesn't really pay too much attention to certain details, Transformers 2 is your movie. It even has a healthy mix of comedy and maybe a l'il romance that men can probably bear given that Megan Fox is given more camera time for such scenes.

For me, some parts were just really hard to bear. But overall I liked it because Bumblebee is still awesome.
Hahah yeah, Megan Fox's slow-mo bobbing boobies totally saved this movie. There were SO MANY scenes like that. LOL

It was nice to see lotsa fan-pleasers like the Matrix, Soundwave, Devastator, Jetfire, etc. But the nigger bots were just ridiculously stupid.

I wonder if they'll have to tackle the whole Unicron/Primus thing for the 3rd movie.
(06-28-2009, 01:05 AM)NiX Wrote: I wonder if they'll have to tackle the whole Unicron/Primus thing for the 3rd movie.

I'd like to see that! And in robot form pls. Not in the dismembered-head-apparation-because-I'm-a-God-kind-of-thing.
*sigh* haven't posted for like.. 1 week..

the WHOLE class is about to watch transformers this week.. some of my classmates did mention something about Megan Fox... and.. stuff like that... which is why... the whole class is watching.. LOL

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Movie You Watched NiX 280 320,097 05-11-2018, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Serene
  Movie Trailers NiX 75 80,088 10-03-2014, 04:45 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  Gran Turismo (Movie) Goat 5 9,390 11-30-2013, 06:09 PM
Last Post: zero_kanipan