Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:12 AM
Best Food places where you are.
Think of it as curating your taste.
So, what are the best of the best? You could look at lists that talk about where to find the best ramen joint, or the best pizza, but what's your favorite and best of a particular kind of food?

I know we have a FOOD thread, but I'd rather make this a separate topic, so we can keep track of suggestions and recommendations much easier.

So, I guess I'll start:

Pizza:

[Image: 3eb3cc8a81176245eaefec8c5bb8402a.jpg]

Amare La Cucina in Kapitolo. Okay, if I had to rank one pizza place in the metro, it would be this one on top. Crust is crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Dough is yeasty, has a nice chew, and goes well with the chili oil that they provide. Pizza is about Php500, and will prolly feed 2-4 people. Totally awesome place that you should experience.

Do you have a particular food place that you'd want to pimp out?

*On a personal note, I'd like to say hi again to friends in the forum even if we have our own Discord*
only one comes to mind at the moment. Rodic's Tapsilog for their tapsilog. goes for Php110 before the lockdown. Sadly the original branch in UP Shopping Center is gone coz of the fire there. They have branches in UP Town Center, Philcoa, one near UP Bahay ng Alumni, and other locations. dunno if they are open nowadays tho Sad
(11-10-2020, 06:30 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: only one comes to mind at the moment. Rodic's Tapsilog for their tapsilog. goes for Php110 before the lockdown. Sadly the original branch in UP Shopping Center is gone coz of the fire there. They have branches in UP Town Center, Philcoa, one near UP Bahay ng Alumni, and other locations. dunno if they are open nowadays tho Sad

Oh right, Rodic's is really good the last time I had them, their shredded tapa is just crunchy/flaky, and at an affordable price. Even UP alumni come back from time to time before the fire, just to relive the taste and memories of that place.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,055,615 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  Vacation Places maitreya 15 15,846 09-06-2008, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu