Current time: 05-13-2024, 09:15 AM
ACV General Discussion
I've seen a lot of videos about the Overed Weapons, but exactly what are they? You seem to purge some parts off when you use it, so is it like a last-ditch effort sort of deal?

Other than that they're pretty much HNGGGGGG so far in my book XD
They're just last-ditch weapons used to OHKO ACs that consume two slots of your backup weapons, so you'll be stuck with two. They can OHKO bosses too; cheap bastards.
Interesting. Do these things have ammo or usage limits? I saw some other videos of '1-on-1' standoffs, which seem to be for the fun of said weapons, haha.
They're unlimited as long as the bar hasn't depleted yet. The long cooldown usually makes it just available for 1-3 uses though; depends on your AC's setup.
well about the connection issue, well, there were several times when goat and i got disconnected but not actually disconnected from the net, it's just that when i tried to invite goat for a game, it seems that i couldn't find him, and when he tried to invite me, he couldn't find me either, even though he was online and i was also online, when other people can invite us for a game as mercs
I for one am interested on the long range missile OW probably somewhat feasible to my sniper quad
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I prefer the looks of Energy Wave OW, the charge time is pretty fast (though it seems a lot of Japanese players use it)
[Image: nines.jpg]
The energy rain's getting my vote too, kind of reminds me of using Assault Armor in a way, rushing in, laying it on them, then rushing out. That and the Long-Range cannon, but apparently you can't fire it while moving. Am also liking the non-chainsaw CQC OW, because it looks like a hammer with boosters XD

In any case, would it be too assuming that head-on tactics wouldn't generally work in AC V, since it's more of a hit-and-run thing now? Or can you still manage to grab a pair of good machine guns and stay on your target? Reading up on it, there are 3 kinds of damage types, like a rock-paper-scissors-ish kind of thing. Would it be wiser to be a jack-of-all trades or focus on a single damage type? Also, has anyone who owns the game tried the boost-kick damage thing I've read about? It piqued my interest, haha.
English gameplay:

I'm actually impressed by the voice acting, probably the best in AC in terms of quality. Not too bad in terms of characters as well.

Thanks Ichi for alerting me of this.

Didn't realize it's 35 minutes long LOL
Hope there's no encountering doomsday along the way...
Haha, no dubstep whatsoeverLOL

Just a pretty annoying commentator. Tongue
"Your machine is a heavy... machine, come on it's not supposed to be fast, right?"

Biatch I've seen Tank-ACs that move faster than you D:<

He doesn't use scan mode either to flit around. Is painful to watch XD

And he just drags himself along with the ground boost ._.

Guess it's just my little peeves with it but I liked it in general... skipped most of it though because I didn't want to get spoiled o3o

Also, I liked the voice acting too, but then it kinda got hard to hear it when the guy was narrating at some points >_<

In lieu of the three types of damages that I mentioned earlier, I'm reminded of this post I made long ago, I forgot on which board. If I remember correctly, I said something about RPG esque elements, random field encounters, etc, but more importantly, getting rewards when you manage to kill 'boss' ACs with their weakness, i.e. Lightweight ACs I think bazookas and grenades and other hard hitting weapons, Mid-weights with something something, and Heavies with Laser weaponry.

Long story short, I somehow inadvertently predicted the future combat mechanics of AC V. Yay conincidences ^(OwO)^
I also predicted something in ACV; that der wull be robutz in ACV!
(03-06-2012, 06:57 PM)Goat Wrote: I also predicted something in ACV; that der wull be robutz in ACV!

Holeesheet, you're right!

Teach me your clairvoyant ways maszterrrrrr

>( /o3o)<
(03-06-2012, 08:08 PM)Zefyr Wrote:
(03-06-2012, 06:57 PM)Goat Wrote: I also predicted something in ACV; that der wull be robutz in ACV!

Holeesheet, you're right!

Teach me your clairvoyant ways maszterrrrrr

>( /o3o)<

Anyone is allowed to be my pupil, but you must give up something in return; ARMORED CORE V.

There are more important matters at hand, such as the cockroach that probably died during PACT 6. It suffers the same, unknown fate of the bug in the LR intro.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LRp Discussion J.E_Magog 76 101,049 04-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  LR: OB Core Discussion NiX 26 30,062 04-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: adiyel
  SLp Discussion J.E_Magog 46 68,628 02-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Last Post: DaiZengar666
  AC3p Discussion Black Dragon 115 155,170 11-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Fox
  FA Discussion J.E_Magog 307 344,928 08-25-2009, 11:53 AM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt