Current time: 05-04-2024, 12:58 PM
ACV General Discussion
Human Plus amputa.
'Signatures are overrated.'
.......(ಠ_ಠ )
So, out of sheer boredom a thought popped into the brains of myself and Hell Heart. With the help of Cabs and Kyumz, we tested our idea and thankfully, it bore fruit.

The idea, or rather, what was the question related to that idea: Does your head unit really purge and/or transform when you use an Overed Weapon?

So, we set out on a magical journey, and with the help of my not-so-magical webcam, captured the five, yes, that's right, out of all dem heads, only five, transformable heads.

Tristan

[Image: 962362-FNSDLBN.png]

Gawain

[Image: 962361-EIV4Z1K.png]

Arthur

[Image: 962359-SR80YK7.png]

Wall - E (Forgot it's official name XD)

[Image: 962367-SBMJ1QV.png] <--- lol, hidey hole.

Siegfried

[Image: 962360-DL5NINH.png]

If you noticed, most of them are KE heads with the sole exception of the Siegfried. More than that, most of them are from the same lineage, i.e., Tristan ---> Gawain ----> Arthur.

Despite it all, it was a nice surprise that a little detail like this was right there and we could never see it without help. Would've been nice if the other heads transformed too (dear god the LANCELOT. That head endless possibilities as to how it can 'awaken'.)

Anyway, to any outsiders reading this, this is what a, quote unquote, "Top Tier Team like RR" does in its spare time. Behold our mighty secret. COWER BEFORE OUR DEPTH AND CAPACITY TO ENJOY EVERY LITTLE DETAIL XD

Derp. Yeah. Transformable heads. Very awesome.

Who knows, if the game were patched, FROM could've added the transformations for the other heads. One can hope XD
I swear the Siegfried has a hamster inside it!

@Zefyr! VIDEO! VIDEO!
Fuunyaah~
The Chromeye should fire a big fat laser upon awakening. Like ZZ Gundam's Mega Cannon.Laser
I think the Lancelot should tear it's horn off and use it as a dual kick-ass beam saber.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Doesn't the Sealeye have a transformable head too? It was what the Chief was using.

Good job though on finding which heads transform or not Tongue
Hey Zef, nice nice job! cool little detail right there. Smile
lol @ Wall-E. I didn't know those double doors serve a purpose. Instead of breaking up it does the opposite LOL
You guys were obviously bored last night. LOL
Does Raiko transform too?
AC heads should be like the Headmasters.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Unfortunately not, only the five mentioned above can transform ._.

VIDJOOOOO~
Gawain is pure win!
Fuunyaah~
Sorry I haven't been on at night guys, tired from practice I'm having at school.

Random Advertisement: If you live near Alabang/ La Salle Zobel and you're bored and have nothing to do on Sunday you could watch a little musical play we've been making at around 4PM. If you go you can see me speak in a F(ail)rench accent, let your eardrums bleed while I sing, and never let me hear the end of it ever after all is said and done XD

Will be back on regular active duty on Monday, haha.
This Sunday? Maaan, Zephyr speaking in French must be a sight to behold. Someone better be there to record that. Tongue

I'm expecting you to speak in a bad french accent when you go online on Monday over ACV. Big grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LRp Discussion J.E_Magog 76 100,747 04-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  LR: OB Core Discussion NiX 26 29,981 04-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: adiyel
  SLp Discussion J.E_Magog 46 68,487 02-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Last Post: DaiZengar666
  AC3p Discussion Black Dragon 115 154,825 11-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Fox
  FA Discussion J.E_Magog 307 344,107 08-25-2009, 11:53 AM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt