Current time: 05-05-2024, 07:35 PM
Philippine Armored Core Tournament I
Yup DT, that's more than enough. Thank you talaga sa pagsalo samin this first time.

@Nix's situation: No problem. We could wait if you want. Tourney proper shouldn't take that long... I hope.
Only two more days until the deadline. Hurry up with those designs, people.

So far, only the following Ravens have submitted an AC.

Serene
Lord_Leperman
GodHand (the admin (Tongue) formerly known as Grimoire)
NiX
HellHound

Only five Ravens out of fourteen?

Hell no, looks like i've got my job cut out for me.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Tama guys, wag naman nating pahirapan masyado si Fox... he's only one man, at yung trabaho niya pang-dalawang tao na as it is. Please send in your designs by the end of tomorrow.

By the way, we have 15 confirmed attendees already. Just one more and we'll have fair and hassle-free bracketing, kasi kung 16 nasa multiple of 4 na yung contestants.
Roger that Boss G~!
:excited: Basta ba parating -G- umpisa ng RRName mo eh.

Anyway, I'm planning to change my entered AC...
Hellhound said he's changing his as well...
I hope it's ok...
We'll provide our group's (Hellhound, Antlan and me) AC's through Hellhound's memocard so that fox will not have to build them anymore...
I know the feeling of being under pressure...

And in addition...
Tetsujin said he only wanted to see us fight...
He has potential but doesn't have interest in AC right now...
Maybe seeing others in battle will motivate him...
'Signatures are overrated.'
No problem on the design alterations, as long as they're in by tomorrow evening.

Sino si Tetsujin? Smile
Wait we have to submit our designs by tom evening???

Sorry, busy at work...T_T

We're gonna be playtesting AC4 when it launches XD
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-Twin-Skies+Oct 18 2006, 12:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Twin-Skies @ Oct 18 2006, 12:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Wait we have to submit our designs by tom evening???

Sorry, busy at work...T_T [/quote:a8352bd7eb]
Sorry Twin, but you'll have to... yun ang napagkasunduan eh. Actually, that's today, lol. Reminder narin sa lahat ng ibang hindi pa nagsusubmit. Ngayon na ang last day. I'll think of a 'punishment' for those who will be submitting theirs late, so please do it by today. Tongue

<!--QuoteBegin-Twin-Skies+Oct 18 2006, 12:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Twin-Skies @ Oct 18 2006, 12:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->We're gonna be playtesting AC4 when it&nbsp; launches XD[/quote:a8352bd7eb]
You...
You're...
playtesting?
How?
:blink:
I'm currently working at a video game newsblog.

The office is planning to get a PS3 come launch day, and they asked the resident writers to come up with an initial list of games to get with the console for reviews' sake - I asked for AC4 ^^.

I'm not sure if it'll push through, but it might be accepted - Famitsu magazine's surveys during the Sept. TGS showed that AC4 was one of the most anticipated games for the PS3. MGS4 was obviously the top game everybody was waiting for.

Anyways, I'll be posting within the day. My problem is my brother - he's pretty busy with school projects, but he's been itching to fight in this tournament. Is it okay for me to post his current design, and he can make some minor adjustments come tourney day?
<!--QuoteBegin-Twin-Skies+Oct 18 2006, 09:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Twin-Skies @ Oct 18 2006, 09:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Anyways, I'll be posting within the day. My problem is my brother - he's pretty busy with school projects, but he's been itching to fight in this tournament. Is it okay for me to post his current design, and he can make some minor adjustments come tourney day? [/quote:2411acd5ab]
Sure, I guess he can. Is he a member here? Remember though, that your official entry (and your brother's as well, if he's coming) must be PM'd to Fox for checking. If you have any alterations after that, they should be done at the tourney, within full view of everyone. Also, after that change, no more changes will be allowed, we're all going to use one AC for the entirety of the tourney.

:blink: @ your job. I wish I had it. Seriously lol.
DT back from the dead again :ph34r: ..

So guys , how's the head count comming?
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
If Twin's bro is coming, then we have 16 people joining in the tourney. :bigsmile:

Yet, only 6 have sent in their designs so far. :mellow:
Deadline day, joy of joys!

Out of the sixteen Ravens we're expecting for the tourney, only the following have submitted designs:

Serene
Lord_Leperman
GodHand
NiX
HellHound
beastkiller
cabs
Antlan
AEA1
Twin-Skies
Twin-Skies bro
George (AEA1's friend)
maitreya

The day's not done yet so there's still some more time to send in those ACs.

Feth! Twin-Skies is gonna be playtesting AC4!!?? :whut:

Some people just have it made. I am so green with envy right now.

Extra - After i've compiled and built all of the ACs, i'll be posting them all in a separate thread a few days before the bullets start flying.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Suggested punishment for late submissions: Sila magpapakain on the tourney! LOL

Oh and I've got good news, guys! I did my requirements in advance so that I wouldn't have to go to school on the 28th. Rick, we can meet in G4 as soon as you can get there. Yay!
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+Oct 18 2006, 11:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NiX @ Oct 18 2006, 11:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Suggested punishment for late submissions: Sila magpapakain on the tourney! LOL

Oh and I've got good news, guys! I did my requirements in advance so that I wouldn't have to go to school on the 28th. Rick, we can meet in G4 as soon as you can get there. Yay! [/quote:e828b11d55]
Hell yeah! Shades

Ang mga addict nga naman ngayon oh... gagawin talaga ang lahat. Hahaha Tongue
This is a bit delayed, but I think I can also bring a car to the match ^^.

Sorry about the late announcement.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  K.O.B. tournament (king of blades) AEA1 56 68,357 04-13-2012, 11:53 PM
Last Post: clonezero
  T.O.T.A.L. Tournament NiX 51 65,649 02-17-2012, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Moonlight_Raven
  Tournament attendance Lord_Leperman 13 15,652 11-20-2006, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Grim