Current time: 05-02-2024, 11:30 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Happy birthday MASTER MIX!
Mark, I'm holding Azu-nyan hostage for two Oyumaru \o/
'Signatures are overrated.'
(11-14-2015, 01:18 AM)Serene Wrote: Hey Cabs o/

Everybody's busy. Even the Skype group's nesting a few spiders.
How have you been?

Hey Serene Big grin
I'm doing fine.
Work is eating up a big chunk of my time now Sad
Ninja Ninja 
(11-14-2015, 07:36 PM)Serene Wrote: Mark, I'm holding Azu-nyan hostage for two Oyumaru \o/

I'll see if I can get. However, budget is limited so I can't say. Glare
Maligayang Kaarawan sa ama ng republika \o/

@Mark: simple lang request ko, uwian mo ako ng waifu XD pde rin imouto :3 kahit digits lang ufufufufu

rant: wala. wala talaga. patay na. huli na. hindi na ako aabot sa 50k para sa nanowrimo. tangina mo kasi santi, baket mystery thriller ang pinili mo genre eh wala ka pa namang experience magsulat nun. bobo amp.
Rant - why are weekends only two days long... Argh
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(11-15-2015, 06:24 PM)Fox Wrote: Rant - why are weekends only two days long... Argh

Tell me about it. =_+
Rant - one of the worst times to be working in Makati. Flamethrower
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rave - Lucked out pretty good in a model kit contest last night. Good enough that i don't need to go to the year-ender Toycon this weekend. Tongue
(12-06-2015, 06:10 PM)Fox Wrote: Rave - Lucked out pretty good in a model kit contest last night. Good enough that i don't need to go to the year-ender Toycon this weekend. Tongue

What did you get/win?
(12-06-2015, 07:42 PM)Mjting Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 06:10 PM)Fox Wrote: Rave - Lucked out pretty good in a model kit contest last night. Good enough that i don't need to go to the year-ender Toycon this weekend. Tongue

What did you get/win?

An MG 00 QanT and an HG Geara Zulu. The MG was the prize for coming in 3rd place in the contest itself and the HG was something i won in the raffle. Bootlegs both but still good loot. Judy and Serene also both got something from the raffle.

That's aside from the HG Leopard Da Vinci and a couple of Pucchiguys that i bought at the event itself. Tongue
(12-06-2015, 07:55 PM)Fox Wrote:

What did you get/win?

An MG 00 QanT and an HG Geara Zulu. The MG was the prize for coming in 3rd place in the contest itself and the HG was something i won in the raffle. Bootlegs both but still good loot. Judy and Serene also both got something from the raffle.

That's aside from the HG Leopard Da Vinci and a couple of Pucchiguys that i bought at the event itself. Tongue

Heck, that ain't bad at all! congratulations pore. lolJason
(12-06-2015, 11:11 PM)Mjting Wrote:

What did you get/win?

I got a Zaku shot glass :3
'Signatures are overrated.'
(12-07-2015, 04:32 AM)Serene Wrote:

What did you get/win?

Lemme buy that off you. Shades
(12-07-2015, 07:25 PM)Mjting Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 04:32 AM)Serene Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 07:42 PM)Mjting Wrote: What did you get/win?

Lemme buy that off you. Shades

In your dreams, man. If every Serene will be selling it, i already have first dibs. Tongue