Current time: 05-11-2024, 04:50 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(09-12-2015, 08:54 AM)Mjting Wrote: OMG it's a miracle! no Weekend troll headache!!!

Sa akin yata napunta. Hmm
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(09-12-2015, 05:03 PM)Fox Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 08:54 AM)Mjting Wrote: OMG it's a miracle! no Weekend troll headache!!!

Sa akin yata napunta. Hmm

Vicious cold endemic nowadays. Haven't been 100 percent for a bunch of days.

inb4 toguro inspired reponse. Woot
Gusto ko bigla ng papaitan.
'Signatures are overrated.'
I want ramen.
Me too. Wanna try Mitsuyado Sei-Men?
(09-28-2015, 07:07 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Me too. Wanna try Mitsuyado Sei-Men?

Where is this and when? Clapping
Along Jupiter near my place Tongue it's walking distance away from the MRT. Big grin

They specialize in Tsukemen however, and I've been hearing good stuff about the place. I dunno what food hero Jake's comments or opinions are of the place however. Maybe we can ask him first?
I'm planning to check out this cheap Japanese place somewhere in Brgy. Bangkal sometime soon. People say it's like Makati-based version of Suzuki's in Caloocan.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(09-29-2015, 07:33 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Along Jupiter near my place Tongue it's walking distance away from the MRT. Big grin

They specialize in Tsukemen however, and I've been hearing good stuff about the place. I dunno what food hero Jake's comments or opinions are of the place however. Maybe we can ask him first?

Yeah let's ask him first. Knowing Jake sempai, he most likely has tried it already. LOL

@ Fox Game. Just tell me when.
rave: paid all sss, pag-ibig and philhealth till december. no need to worry about em for the next couple of months
rave: finished all the souls games on the PS3. i can have my life back \o/
rave: marathoning the games were possible coz i bought a small led tv for 5k.
rave: got a metal table and shoe rack to replace the wooden ones to avoid future termite infestations
rave: working conditions for the team i left has improved. i guess it takes a person leaving for the management to fix shit up.

rant: screwed up my right ankle somehow yesterday. can still walk and do normal activities, but i don't think i can run or exercise with it.
rant: getting bouts of hyper-acidity and heartburn recently.
rant: i want to play Splatoon so bad but no money for a Wii U and don't know where to rent.
(09-29-2015, 04:32 PM)Fox Wrote: I'm planning to check out this cheap Japanese place somewhere in Brgy. Bangkal sometime soon. People say it's like Makati-based version of Suzuki's in Caloocan.

Suzuki's has one is Caloocan?
'Signatures are overrated.'
(10-02-2015, 12:22 PM)Serene Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 04:32 PM)Fox Wrote: I'm planning to check out this cheap Japanese place somewhere in Brgy. Bangkal sometime soon. People say it's like Makati-based version of Suzuki's in Caloocan.

Suzuki's has one is Caloocan?

omfg.Jason
rant: massive wave of depression came out of nowhere as october began. still putting me down hard -.- need to dose up on chocolates i guess.
rant: i'd like to draw stuff for inktober but my art is shit compared* to the art i've seen so far. plus i know i'll just give up a few days in ~.~

*there's two type of artists:
-the type that get's motivated when they see awesome art
-the type that want's to quit art when they see awesome art
(10-10-2015, 12:40 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: massive wave of depression came out of nowhere as october began. still putting me down hard -.- need to dose up on chocolates i guess.
rant: i'd like to draw stuff for inktober but my art is shit compared* to the art i've seen so far. plus i know i'll just give up a few days in ~.~

*there's two type of artists:
-the type that get's motivated when they see awesome art
-the type that want's to quit art when they see awesome art

Hey man, just chat us up if you feel like it. I know space is needed to for that, but if it helps, just talk to us.
Love cold weather.