Current time: 05-11-2024, 11:57 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Happy birthday HayWire!

(12-22-2013, 11:37 AM)clonezero Wrote:
(12-22-2013, 09:11 AM)Serene Wrote:
(12-22-2013, 08:46 AM)clonezero Wrote: Happy birthday Haywire!
Hanep sa katamaran!

LOL
(12-22-2013, 11:37 AM)clonezero Wrote: Hanep sa katamaran!

Wag ka mag-alala. Sa Birthday mo, palitan ko naman yung Haywire, gawin ko na CZ para mukhang pinaghirapan naman.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(12-22-2013, 04:44 PM)Serene Wrote:
(12-22-2013, 11:37 AM)clonezero Wrote: Hanep sa katamaran!

Wag ka mag-alala. Sa Birthday mo, palitan ko naman yung Haywire, gawin ko na CZ para mukhang pinaghirapan naman.

Wala na nalampasan mo na leche ka!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Belated Hapi Bertdey nga pala dun sa dalawang dumaan ang kaarawan at nakalimutan kong batiin. Tongue

Rant - only now do i learn that one downside of making out with a girl who has braces. Anyone know of any ointments or stuff that can be applied to wounds on lips?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(12-22-2013, 08:00 PM)Fox Wrote: Rant - only now do i learn that one downside of making out with a girl who has braces. Anyone know of any ointments or stuff that can be applied to wounds on lips?

LOL

(12-22-2013, 08:00 PM)Fox Wrote: Rant - only now do i learn that one downside of making out with a girl who has braces. Anyone know of any ointments or stuff that can be applied to wounds on lips?

I was gonna ask you about those, good thing I didn't. Anyway If ever I'd treat that as if they were canker sores, the best you can do is get an over the counter ointment that will at least remove the pain (The healing process will still depend on your body). I know those are over-the-counter medications that you can easily buy at your local drug store, just ask the people there, they know what it is.

Also, belated happy birthday Raff. Hope you had a good one.
(12-22-2013, 08:32 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote:

I was gonna ask you about those, good thing I didn't. Anyway If ever I'd treat that as if they were canker sores, the best you can do is get an over the counter ointment that will at least remove the pain (The healing process will still depend on your body). I know those are over-the-counter medications that you can easily buy at your local drug store, just ask the people there, they know what it is.

Thanks, Chief. Yeah, i know the vertical slash kinda looks like a canker sore but i'm pretty sure i didn't have that one on Friday evening and only noticed it on Saturday morning. Oh well, looks like a trip to the local botika will be in order once i arrive in Ilocos tomorrow.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(12-22-2013, 07:23 PM)clonezero Wrote: Wala na nalampasan mo na leche ka!

Twice a year naman birthday mo eh. Agahan ko sa susunod Big grin

Aha! So, that's what the good 360 degree turn was. GJ.
Happy Birthday Pringles and Haywire ^^
I downloaded FM2 at the last minute and was planning to put it in the tablet before I go, but then noticed it wasn't here. I'm already in the middle of a trip. Fuck it.
Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas boys and girls of RR! Smile
O.o almost forgot about the time zone difference, belated merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas Everyone o/
Murr Rismas errone.

Sa Tagalog:

Maligayang Araw ng Pasko mga katoto.